EK/EB/MoM/AA : IR or not ?

Skill tree

I want to create a tanky Ethereal Knives with Eldrich Battery, Mind over Matter, perma Artic Armour and eva/es stuff.

I'll have a LOT of +% eva (2+24% and 2+30%). Is is better to stay as an eva char or to convert everything to armour ?
Last edited by got4close on Oct 31, 2013, 10:14:09 AM
Armor. For EK, the answer is always to take IR, if you can. And MoM is very close, too.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 31, 2013, 10:35:11 AM
It will sure help for physical rare and maps, but as a casual / low trade player on new league (Domination), I probably won't map a lot, and farm Lunaris and Dock (or tne new areas ?).
Still interesting ?
Definitely take IR! Even more so because you are running AA (and I suggest Molten Shell on Cast on Damage Taken gem). They synergize well with each other, I am not sure which get calculated first but either Armor reduces the physical damage by what it can, then AA reduces it some more. Or AA reduces the physical by a bit then Armor reduces it by a % (but a larger % because it isn't getting crushed as much).
IGN: Dmillz
Ok. I'll take it after I got the +30% eva from scion + leather and steel. Then I'll rush EB and MoM !
Thank you
You want IR to deal with physical reflect from your own EK spell (can't be dodged).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info