CI Elemental Trapper Build

Passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcMfQ5IEH8RLxGWFdcabBzcHRQoxSj6KU8snCymLL8tHy2oMhg0CjdmN4M62DvhPV9Eq0YrRnFMNU3YTptSU1MxVa5WY1u7bRlvnm-8cFF7135ZfrB_xoKbgwmGrohrjHaPRo-mj_qQ1pMnmZqdrqKjpuunCKcrsZCzA7QMtve3dbfWuJPBxcHzw23GnspK14bYVNrd21nb596w4vfjguOE5CLnC-lz6rrrY-vu7BjsOO4V874=

The main idea of the build is to not rely on one damage type, but still have nice overall output. The passives provide about 155% ES, and there are some easy all resist nodes along the way if gear isn't providing enough. I went with trap damage and elemental damage to get a dps boost so that I could use any trap effectively.

I would like to fit Zealot's Oath in somehow, but I don't know where I could go that would make it worth the points. I also grabbed Pain Attunement for the CI dps boost, but I'm not sure it works on traps. If anyone knows how traps and PA interact, msg me.

If you have any suggestions, let me know. This is my first trapper and I'm always looking to improve the build.
Pain attunement works with traps but how do you plan on lowering your max life from 1 to 0.3 so Pain Attunement works?
"
gabora wrote:
Pain attunement works with traps but how do you plan on lowering your max life from 1 to 0.3 so Pain Attunement works?

Exactly this, you can't go CI and low life (pain attunement). You have to get a shav's and then CI is not required
Last edited by NeOZealouS on Oct 31, 2013, 11:48:47 AM
Thanks for the info on PA. I guess I'll drop that when I pick up CI. Or I'll hunt for Shav's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info