Debunking a few myths about Australia

That link is for David Thorn and some of his work is very funny. Whilst I try to be as original as I can be, sometimes I'm not too sure that what I've seen or heard hasn't been the inspiration that leads me to a similar place.

Another myth the needs to be debunked is Aussies like the beach and to surf in the water. Let me be the first to say "fuck that shit". If you decide to go for a swim off the coast of Australia in more than 3 feet of water, you may as well be playing Russian roulette. If you insist on swimming in the ocean, then make sure you are swimming next to someone else who is a little larger and tastier than you, then maybe the biggest great white shark that has ever lived may take them and let you live for another day. Then you only need to worry about not getting stung to death by toxic invisible jelly fish that will kill you before you comprehend what has just happened.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
That link is for David Thorn and some of his work is very funny. Whilst I try to be as original as I can be, sometimes I'm not too sure that what I've seen or heard hasn't been the inspiration that leads me to a similar place.

Another myth the needs to be debunked is Aussies like the beach and to surf in the water. Let me be the first to say "fuck that shit". If you decide to go for a swim off the coast of Australia in more than 3 feet of water, you may as well be playing Russian roulette. If you insist on swimming in the ocean, then make sure you are swimming next to someone else who is a little larger and tastier than you, then maybe the biggest great white shark that has ever lived may take them and let you live for another day. Then you only need to worry about not getting stung to death by toxic invisible jelly fish that will kill you before you comprehend what has just happened.

You should write a book about this fictional placed named aussi, you seem to have alot of information on it.

I googled about aussi and, at one point it was just a island for criminals but it got over populated they started swimming to NZ, so they just sank the island. So it can't possibly exist now. Hello it doesn't even show up on any globes or maps. And if it were to exist, since the world is flat it would of fallen off the edge by now.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Just doing my bit for tourism Australia.

Hopefully they get my input for the next tourism campaign.

Come to Australia, if the wildlife doesn't kill you then the serial killers will.

Looks like an extremely boring night at work. Entertain me.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Looks like an extremely boring night at work. Entertain me.

Google said to go here.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
It may well not be on the map any more due to poor clerical upkeep. The last 100 yrs or so have been very taxing on a once thriving country, and now it has turned to mostly wasteland. Roving gangs on motor bikes and armored cars now rule the open roads and trying to get petrol is near impossible. It's kill or be killed in this lawless land.

New Jersey?
"
Hardlicker wrote:
It may well not be on the map any more due to poor clerical upkeep. The last 100 yrs or so have been very taxing on a once thieving country, and now it has turned to mostly wasteland. Roving gangs on motor bikes and armored cars now rule the open roads and trying to get petrol is near impossible. It's kill or be killed in this lawless land.

I fixed a typo for you.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
Another thing that Australians are badged with is the "Vegemite" tag. If you don't know what it is then you are fortunate.

It was an invention borne out of necessity during the great depression when all the countries of the world were at war with their neighbors or their neighbors neighbors or themselves, crazy times. There was a byproduct made from the fermenting process of beer which was called yeast extract, hmmm yummy hey. They then made this waste product into a paste and labelled it Vegemite. It was aptly named for it was from a vegetable of sorts and it mite just keep you alive if you were staving to death. I believe the affluent at the time were prone to use the product to shine their shoes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info