One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

So, extra hance for my gems. I always wanted hancier gems.
"
Malice wrote:
So, extra hance for my gems. I always wanted hancier gems.

/thumbs up
glad more people are playing this game,
not many games out there that is even similar when it comes to the mechanics of this game!
"
[...]How can the review be "balanced" if he didn't even get past 54?
"
Too bad some of "pro" sites don't do as well.
So the known pro sites that aren't giving the game scores as high are doing it wrong, and Forbes of all sites got it right because it ignorantly slapped down a 9.5. Now thats mind blowing.

I don't understand how any self respecting game developer could look at such an ignorant review and be proud of it.

Compare the Forbes article with the eurogamer.net one and then talk again.

Eurogamer.net didn't even bother to talk about the real negative sides,
played only through Act 1 and gave it a shit score based on nothing as of their article.
Good news for you: It seems that the Eurogamer.net is so heavy
weighted on Metacritic that it outbalances your "bad reviews".

The score of Forbes reflects in a authentic way the experience of someone playing casually through Normal. And in that way and the fact that this playthrough costs nothing but your time, the game is rewarded with a good score.
"
Realyn wrote:
Any word on constant EU dc's ?

Quote quote quote. It seems that is easyer to talk of good stuff and ignore heavy issues :-(
"
ammenz wrote:
"
Realyn wrote:
Any word on constant EU dc's ?

Quote quote quote. It seems that is easyer to talk of good stuff and ignore heavy issues :-(

It's not only EU. I'm NA and I'm crashing frequently and disconnecting randomly.
Steroids confirmed.
IGN:Prdara
"
Here's a teaser screenshot for the 1.0.1 Support Gem Enhance. Players who are familiar with Empower should understand roughly how it works :)

Annother MMO Gem? Can you finally start call PoE an MMORPG?
Gonna be "Increased effect of gems socketed", calling it now.

Therefore accomplishing the idea of buffing DOT effects.
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
Last edited by null03 on Oct 31, 2013, 7:40:15 AM
Great game
Good review

and lot of players http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190700970

it so strange : have no this no but a lot of desync , so unplayable actually ...

and what ... just see than my character of nemesis is dead ... don't understand why ... because of my last disconnect perhaps ?

So please do something to correct this ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info