Museum bosses left unbalanced?

"
Krunchie2205 wrote:
Jungle Valley boss (with unending adds who flicker strike) is worse.

But I agree: every player who fights the Museum bosses for the first time with no knowledge about the fight, will die.

Nah. I did a Museum for the first time like a week ago with no foreknowledge of the boss, and I did fine. Was cautious, pulled them one at a time, adjusted flasks on belt based on what they were. Got a Vaults of Atziri map from the tittybitch :).

I just was happy it wasn't a twinned map....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I don't pull them all three at a time personnally, It'd be too dangerous, the blinding guy can kinda shut my dps down ( rng involved you know ... ) => can't leech enough => would prolly rip.

Twin museums are awesome for loot anyway, I love it <3.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Actually the only problematic one is the EK-Guy, at least for me. Evasion owns the Machinegun-Lady and the only problem with the Smoke-Mine Guy is that he can shut down you damage by blinding you which can be problematic when you rely on Leech without RT.

Since most people complain about them and saying they have capped resists, the common problem seem to be that people don't notice that the EK-Guy does Chaos-Damage.
I'm CI, and pulling all three of them ( maybe not in a white version of the map though ) would be really risky, so I'm pulling them one by one.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Museum with gmp and 2 unique bosses mods is impossible. I watched lvl 90 die in 5 seconds who was bragging before hand how ez it was and how good he was...instant karma lol
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
Mephasm wrote:
Now i like challenging games, but these random MASSIVE spikes in challenge from GGG have got to stop. Devourer also does not belong in a lvl 66 map, nor does the Blacksmith.

If you have decent armour/life/life leech then the Blacksmith is pretty darn easy (3.2k life/2.5k to 2.8k armour), just whack him till he's dead and never, ever if at all possible ever kill a zombie he spawns, otherwise lure him to a new place if you do that by accident. Also don't lure a rare enemy with "Allies can't die" ability ^_^"

And yeah, he dies pretty fast and if you do need life in a pinch you can AOE whack the zombies once or twice, so long as you don't outright kill them.

Dunno what he's like in the level 70'ish map.

The boss trio that seems to be most popularly mentioned in this thread I haven't personally faced but my friend who is better equipped and slightly higher level then me had trouble with the Chaos Damage member of the trio. He's only played that map once though iirc and I'm sure if we did it again he'd handle it a bit differently.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 21, 2013, 4:36:11 PM
Best hint on this is on the first page: Dont charge into the room! Setup maybe rejuve totem in the beginning and shoot from the back. have your finger tight on the health/amethyst flask, come ther with at least 0 percent of chaos resi and enough life leech. Run to the upper stage if needed.
last time i talked to these bosses they told me it's really unfair and op that they constantly getting shot from offscreen by some dang rangers while playing poker and not noticing it.
Easy solution:
Spoiler

Cold Snap, Cold Pen, Ele Prof, Added Cold

Snap a few Trashmobs, DO NOT KILL THOSE, use single Target to Focus down Bosses one by one while re-applying Freeze on Trashmobs every few seconds... i can do this Encounter with 1 Point of life.

Problem solved... woundering why People still run builds without Coldsnap...

=)
Last edited by xdjamakx on Apr 14, 2014, 5:36:31 PM
"
ShaeG wrote:
Museum with gmp and 2 unique bosses mods is impossible. I watched lvl 90 die in 5 seconds who was bragging before hand how ez it was and how good he was...instant karma lol

No where near impossible. It's just very possible to die to if you just charge in mindlessly with those mods. There is far harder bosses.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 14, 2014, 5:59:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info