D3 beta out soon . . . will you stay with POE?

"
Casuai wrote:
im using PoE to make it into a good game b4 d3 comes out, cause with the new auction house i plan to go hard and make some actual money in d3 ^^

hands down ill dip PoE when d3 comes out

hardcore only has gold AH, not real money AH.

myself, i will probably play Torchlight 2 :)

no, I will try them out and play the one I like most. D3 has 5 years of development, it better be good.
Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
nowhere to stay with no beta key (PoE) ;) but then again nowhere to go without a beta key (D3)
I'm not even going to touch D3. Mainstream games are so guh these days. They might have well refined and likeable core gameplay but its fully candy coated for mass appeal and stuff like that I haven't been into for a long time. Plus, those games don't take risks so its usually an unoriginal design and something we're already highly familiar with.
I played the Diablo series for a very long time and as such will NOT be playing D3. The RMAH is nasty and the dumbed-down cookie cutter encouraging system sounds dull dull dull. The two best things to come out of D3 are:

1. I found out about PoE in an "at least we still have PoE to look forward to" thread at the D3 forums

2. I get to laugh at the people who think they'll be making lots of money on the AH.
Tristram all day kid.
Well, if I end up actually playing either game, I figure it's the one that runs smoother on my laptop.

I most likely stick with PoE to support the indie scene. Yes, it's a movement.
I will most likely play D3 mostly with PoE for some D2 throwback fun. I will play D3 no matter what though, I dedicated too much of my life to D2, to not play D3 would be criminal in my mind. I am disappointed with the friendlier art direction but I don't find the AH idea to be a bad one though. You can always farm items and sell them. Even if you sell one a month it will make it interesting either way. I don't intend to buy items though. I'm way too poor for that.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
I waited after D2 for D3 for so long, I honestly lost interest. Looking for something a little different now, so PoE looks to be it for me. Eager to see what's in store.
i can make a Poe.. with at Spanish poe
in the War of Exiliet.... I'M a hero...
I like how everyone here says that he wont play D3 (because of graphic, AH or some other stupid reason). We all know that when D3 comes out you will at least try it.
Last edited by CocacolaCompany on Jan 21, 2012, 12:33:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info