D3 beta out soon . . . will you stay with POE?

I'd love to start testing this game out but don't get me wrong, being recently put on Medical leave i'll have more than enough time for PoE and more than enough time to make me some real money in D3 ;)

As far as I figure it, *most* other people have silly interruptions like sleep, work, school.....friends.......family.....even a pet.....god i'm lonely :(
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
Well like most of you its whatever comes first to me.
Yes lets all threaten GGG, that'll surely get us into the beta. Now, with that out of the way... Yes, I'll be staying with PoE.

"
Mebryn wrote:
I'd love to start testing this game out but don't get me wrong, being recently put on Medical leave i'll have more than enough time for PoE and more than enough time to make me some real money in D3 ;)

As far as I figure it, *most* other people have silly interruptions like sleep, work, school.....friends.......family.....even a pet.....god i'm lonely :(

Lol, good luck beating virtually endless hordes of Chinese gold-farmers.
I will try to stay with both, but honestly I will end up playing the one that is most fun.
"
Boryoku wrote:
Yes lets all threaten GGG, that'll surely get us into the beta. Now, with that out of the way... Yes, I'll be staying with PoE.

"
Mebryn wrote:

Lol, good luck beating virtually endless hordes of Chinese gold-farmers.

my and my 2 chinese brothers are up for 3 comps beside eachother taking 12 hours shifts with our best firends 24/7 x 3 with 6 ppl :)
Get sum good HC toons in :)
PoE looks good but Diablo has history, I've played it since it first came out.
I really want to give PoE a chance and if I like it I'll stick with but that will only happen if I get a key soon.
They should stop giving keys to dead accounts, 60+ keys a day go to people who've been here once.
both for sure
atm i m more impressed by poe... better artstyle... not kiddie like.... sounds nice...
but if d3 is more fun, i can t stay here^^
even if i don t think, that this will happen.
me gusta
o for sure both, amazing games
i will play the one that i enjoy the most.

i get the feeling that the real cash auction is going to kill in game trading. all the best items will just be sold for cash. that puts me off of D3.

PoE is free... shit loads of people will play it just because of that fact.

From what i've played of PoE so far i can honestly say im really not worried about D3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info