D3 beta out soon . . . will you stay with POE?

I for one would only remain with PoE if I received a beta key for it BEFORE D3. Just saying GGG ...
"
krazykr1stoff wrote:
I for one would only remain with PoE if I received a beta key for it BEFORE D3. Just saying GGG ...

+1

I just stay if i can play. ;)
Just can say +1...
Both games are cool, and i will play that one, which i get first.
both
I have RL pals I'll play D3 with, but, they won't play much so I'll be here mostly. I have a good feeling about the PvP in PoE....
poe is what d3 should have stuck to like d2 ..d3 seems like child's play compared 2 poe
Last edited by anthonypena on Aug 31, 2011, 3:50:03 PM
I will try both and main the one that captures my interest the most. I have a hunch ill see d3 beta key before i see a key here, just a hunch.

I do think that beta players and interest in this game will drop when d3 beta comes out. GGG if their servers and staff could handle it would be wise to get some long term gamers now before that happens.

Netalya
Namaste- The oneness within me recognizes the oneness within you..... sanskrit.
im using PoE to make it into a good game b4 d3 comes out, cause with the new auction house i plan to go hard and make some actual money in d3 ^^

hands down ill dip PoE when d3 comes out
Get sum good HC toons in :)
See this is what I'm saying. They need to expand their beta invites rapidly before people from here start getting D3 invites and switch to that.
it's can ruin POE.

I can't understand why don't give more keys :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info