0.9.13e patch and photos of supporter pack boxes!

In order to pad out this news post, we took some photos of various parts of the supporter pack preparations:

Over at GGG East, this table is used to prepare supporter packs. We use bubble wrap and tape to keep stuff safe in the post.

Once the packs are ready for postage, they accumulate on this table over at GGG West. We'll need to start posting these soon - we're running out of space.

This closet contains spare supporter pack supplies that haven't yet been made into packs, or are for orders placed between now and when the pack sales end.

Remember about the One-week Turbo Hardcore race that starts tomorrow - approximately 18 hours from the time of this post!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 13, 2012, 12:11:46 AM
Wow, that sure looks like a lot of Pizza boxes... :-)
These should be done quicksmart!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
So much swag!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I see some nerds in the backround :P

Aww, it must be mutch of work to send all this packs.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
now is just about having patience and wait..
Last edited by stingwwe on Nov 13, 2012, 3:08:16 AM
:OO They look like pizzas !
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
Make sure Russell doesn't draw dickbutt on all of them
IRON MAN
I bet act III is in those boxes!
That is when you realize your supporter marketing idea didn't pan out like you thought it would. You keep looking at it, thinking I need to do something about that. Then you get a phone call and/or txt message and move on with your day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info