Cold showers IRL = cold resist in-game

hey guys

ive been taking cold showers for about a month and a half and i have not died on hardcore the day or day after i took a cold shower.

i read alot about cold showers and it seems they are very healthy. i like them alot. i feel more awake and manly after 5 minutes under the icy water.

so thats it guys. do your own research if you are interested. just type "cold showers" on google.

hope this helps. peace
I wonder why we can't get permanent Resist from taking in-game damage of that element.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Oct 29, 2013, 10:41:43 PM
OP message me when you hit 70 and tell me how your arthritis is holding up

in a mean while I offer free golden showers every 3 hours
Last edited by AintCare on Oct 29, 2013, 11:15:29 PM
I need to be sufficiently warm to play properly. Otherwise im thinking about how cold my hands are (usually at the wrong time) and not the game.

Cold showers are nice after a hot day, thouygh.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Oct 29, 2013, 11:38:00 PM
Jump into a burning cauldron and you will have 100% fire res;)
"
Walala wrote:
hey guys

ive been taking cold showers for about a month and a half and i have not died on hardcore the day or day after i took a cold shower.

i read alot about cold showers and it seems they are very healthy. i like them alot. i feel more awake and manly after 5 minutes under the icy water.

so thats it guys. do your own research if you are interested. just type "cold showers" on google.

hope this helps. peace

I'm your opposite. Apparently my shower is the leading cause of global warming. I thought I was using normal temperatures until the first time I showered with a girlfriend. Her reaction was an ear-splitting shriek and jumping out of the shower straight through the curtain. She knocked the bar right off the wall. By the ripe old age of 32 I've learned that that's apparently the normal reaction to my shower temperature. The only cold showers I take are with other people and I'm the only one who considers them cold. Does that mean I have good fire resist?
Last edited by Lachryphage on Oct 29, 2013, 11:59:04 PM
cold showers give you a boost of energy due to the erratic deep breathing and due to the movement of your body (you move to warm up).

i feel more awake and my balls become super hard (yes there are muscles around the testicles that pull your balls up towards the inside of your body when its cold and these muscles loosen when your balls are too hot so they hang more outside the body in order to produce sperm). i feel like a MAN! Dominus aint got nothing on me when i take a cold shower in the morning.

plus i feel my skin is less dehydrated and does not feel as itchy as after a regular shower.

besides, cold showers are fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info