Shadows Mana on Kill passive cluster doesn't work with traps half of the time.

Its really strange, sometimes I see my mana bar fill, sometimes I dont.

It DEFINITELY doesn't work with bear trap though.
Last edited by Waves_blade on Oct 29, 2013, 6:57:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It doesn't "work" in the way you're describing with any traps. Traps are not you - if the trap kills something, then it gains mana, not you.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It doesn't "work" in the way you're describing with any traps. Traps are not you - if the trap kills something, then it gains mana, not you.

Ah, sometimes this game is too literal V_V.

Thanks for the explanation, time to go find respec points.

Although, I swear it does sometimes trigger when I use a trap though, does the burn from Fire Trap count as me?
Last edited by Waves_blade on Oct 29, 2013, 9:41:19 PM
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Ah, sometimes this game is too literal V_V.

Thanks for the explanation, time to go find respec points.

Although, I swear it does sometimes trigger when I use a trap though, does the burn from Fire Trap count as me?

I heard someone talk about how he gets Frenzy charges from his skill if the mobs die to the burning ground.

That would comply with your statement that you get mana if they die to the burning ground.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Ah, yes. The trap's degens assign their kills to you since the trap isn't there anymore by the time they kill things, so they can't assign to it - as a result, degens from traps and similar owned entities have to be considered directly yours to prevent it being unable to assign the kill at all after the trap no longer exists.
This is non-ideal and we'd like to improve it, but for now that's how it has to go.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 30, 2013, 8:20:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info