Gameplay Videos

"
I think not. Thank you innoruuk, never founded that one... Now i'll just sit back and enjoy the video.
Thank you again.

Furthermore, go to the Read First Thread and then scroll to Interviews and Media there are weekly clips to0;) i think you havent seen them too
I saw those. I just finished watching that video and i really enjoyed it. GGG are sure good on making such videos.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
Yes, i think the video innoruuk posted is one of the best videos they released so far!
you guys havent been here yet?

http://www.youtube.com/user/grindinggear
I've watched all of this users videos. Or i just think i saw them all... But still check that user out if you want more videos he has allot.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
They are making new things but they cant demonstrate them untill a new update. Thats just how it works because other company's all do it : /. If they just kept showing off new stuff then they couldn't have big updates.

Big updates are needed to put onto websites like pc gamer and so on. As they wont constantly accept a poe video every week without costing a shit load of money.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
I said the same thing a month ago about a screenshot of the week and the next week they had a couple mini-clips to go with the screenshot.

I thought that was really great. And yes, flasks would be a good topic to make a mini-clip about. A 10 second video showing a player using a flask to heal up, get evasion, etc.

Maybe the unique flask they showed has been created but isn't actually functional? As in it doesn't shrink the player or something yet.
"
FruitLord wrote:
I said the same thing a month ago about a screenshot of the week and the next week they had a couple mini-clips to go with the screenshot.

I thought that was really great. And yes, flasks would be a good topic to make a mini-clip about. A 10 second video showing a player using a flask to heal up, get evasion, etc.

Maybe the unique flask they showed has been created but isn't actually functional? As in it doesn't shrink the player or something yet.

Yeah those mini videos were very cool. Maby they didnt want the current announced skills to get old though.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info