Gameplay Videos

So i was currently wondering why are you guys not really into releasing new gameplay videos? as i saw there are about 5 different videos ,there are some more but they are really short.I am sure many people would like to see the new updates in a video. Any chance of seeing new video this week?
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
I would imagine they would wait for the .8 update mid april to release new gameplay footage. Better to show off the your car when its polished rather than while you still waxing.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
Zidjian wrote:
I would imagine they would wait for the .8 update mid april to release new gameplay footage. Better to show off the your car when its polished rather than while you still waxing.

What Zid said.

And also, don't you think that GGG would release more videos if they thought they had anything pertinent to show? I doubt they don't understand that the community would be interested in more videos.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Well they have since new update features were shown today they could make a video about it.
It takes quite a while to make official videos... They have to be very polished because they're made for big gaming sites to achieve a broad audience. So for a small team it is very difficult to make these kind of videos and in this stage of game development it is more important to put more effort into the game itself rather than the video production! Of course PR is important as well but in a small team it is crucial to find the right balance between PR and game development as it isn't possible (or at least very hard) to do both at once...
I understand and i have nothing against GGG for now showing up new videos ,but accept it guys - you would like to see more videos .I would! If they wont release any videos - thats fine ,but if there is a possibility then i would like to see some new videos.
we´re lucky because we have some vids of PoE.. normally you wont see vids of an alpha game;)
Yes i am thankful that GGG spared time to make videos for us.
I really enjoyed those.
I think not. Thank you innoruuk, never founded that one... Now i'll just sit back and enjoy the video.
Thank you again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info