Trade screen update and experience changes

if you do experience changes in party and not gonna do drop changes as well you are doing halfassed job because boosting will still continue - not for exp but for currency

so i hope the change will concern exp as well as drops
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
I guess my feeling is players /x should do little or nothing for experience (and with the incoming changes to boosting, it would do just that), it should be solely for item drops and monster difficulty.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
it should be solely for item drops and monster difficulty

it should only increase difficulty and experience, not the loot amount and quality. otherwise it would remove the incentive to party up.

and i wonder how the web trading is implemented. if you can put items on offer and they are removed from your loot chest it would be a nice way to put some items into kinda external storage area.

"
cronus wrote:
"
it should be solely for item drops and monster difficulty

it should only increase difficulty and experience, not the loot amount and quality. otherwise it would remove the incentive to party up.
So it should encourage leaving afks in to boost the drops and only be available to those who have the luxury of multiple accounts/machines? I disagree.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
I hope you'll be able to check the itemlevel in the tradescreen in some way.
But I guess you considered that. :)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
It's not the awesome website-integrated system that we'll eventually have, but will definitely let people trade securely without having to drop items on the ground.

Is this still a feature that will definitely come in some future? That would be so awesome!
Chris, we know you don't "hate solo players" because you refuse to address one of the primary reasons we play solo - FFA loot.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
Good to have proper trading on the way. Drop trading hasnt been a problem so far (inconvenience aside), but theres no way that would have remained the case once the population was 10x~ larger and the game free to play.

This also reads like /players X or equivalent will be late instead of never... sincerely hope thats the case. Being forced to party (or multibox, or all join the same instance then go in seperate directions etc) to remain competitive in wealth, events or whatnot is terrible and the sooner its fixed, the better.
IGN: KoTao
"
devmoon wrote:
Okay, I am quite shocked over the comments about "/players x" command since people seems to have forgot a lot about it.

Firstly "/players x" command was never working in the BATTLE.NET of Diablo II because it was a single player feature only.

Secondly the command made you outlevel the mobs if you are playing solo, there is a very good reason that you just dont get a straight experience boost if you are playing in a party in poe.

Conclusion: it did Diablo II easier and was nothing more than a tool to reduce the time it took to level a new character in single player.

Getting a proper trading screen seems great : )

You are in serious contention to outdo Chris in terms of Most Awesome Post in this thread.

Only one correction. /players x worked on bnet, just open realm. We must consider default as 'closed realm', and I suppose private leagues may be PoE's limited version of open realm. Despite this, GGG have stated that all private league featured will make the game harder, not easier.

/players x can actually fall under that category.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Can't wait for the patch :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info