Trade screen update and experience changes

Great news for me :)
"
Psycho24 wrote:
Please forgive my dump question. But what will the (players x ) feature do?

it sets your game state like you're in a party with x numbers of players, though making enemies more difficult and rewarding. Diablo 2 had it, imho.
Last edited by cronus on Nov 9, 2012, 4:11:59 AM
"
Chris wrote:
we'll be patching in a trade screen to Beta during the 0.9.13 series of patches

<3
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
I think that will maby negative on building real partys if you can simulate one. So no one has to life in fear loose good itemdrops. I dont know if it makes sense. Its without this feature sometimes hard to find a good party.
The only problem at grouping for me is the items problem. I mean - have you seen those mountains of loot that drop on 70+ quantity maps with 6 people all of them having 60+ quantity - its literally IMPOSSIBLE to browse through this. I often found myself impossible to pick an item because its name string was off the screen, and when I move to find it I get so far away I cant see it anymore and instead see a gargantuan pile of other craploot.

It would be really nice if you cut those low ilvlv or badly linked items so that it becomes way less pain to group for maps. Or make that more players make the loot better, not more of it.

Not to mention the abundant amount of itemnames on a screen makes it harder to navigate especilly if you group with necro-witch or spark dual totem users.
Speaking of party size, any chance in the future once the Cut Throat league is fully available we could increase both party size and the number of players an instance can hold? Or is the lower numbers a requirement of the game engine?

Ever since I got my taste of Cut Throat (which is one of the main reasons I've fallen in love with PoE) I've envisioned these large battles for open pvp, which would help against too many people trying to group up on a small group since each instance can only hold so few.
hmm actually i wouldn think there is a chance of /players x but i loved it in D2, so i will also in PoE couse its aprg as good as d2/titan quest/sacred imho
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Last edited by IVIetal on Nov 9, 2012, 5:19:01 AM
Nice thanks ^^
"
Lichalfred wrote:
The only problem at grouping for me is the items problem. I mean - have you seen those mountains of loot that drop on 70+ quantity maps with 6 people all of them having 60+ quantity - its literally IMPOSSIBLE to browse through this. I often found myself impossible to pick an item because its name string was off the screen, and when I move to find it I get so far away I cant see it anymore and instead see a gargantuan pile of other craploot.

It would be really nice if you cut those low ilvlv or badly linked items so that it becomes way less pain to group for maps. Or make that more players make the loot better, not more of it.

Not to mention the abundant amount of itemnames on a screen makes it harder to navigate especilly if you group with necro-witch or spark dual totem users.

+1

But still: Great work GGG.

"
Psycho24 wrote:
Please forgive my dump question. But what will the (players x ) feature do?

"
We're not adding a "/players X" feature at this stage.

It wont do anything because they are NOT adding it.

It would have increased the # of fake players in the area for harder mobs, more exp, and more loot. The effects of having a larger party without having to be in a party.

@OP

Great Chris, I cant wait to see the trade system, and really glad the party bonus is being fixed up a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info