RHPS

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Finished watching the Seahawks escape the Rams and turned to the channel to find this.
First time I saw it was in the theater. Great night. Just wish I had known not to sit in the back row.
Spoiler

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"I didn't make him for you".

Great movie. I've heard about the audience participation that used to go on at the theaters but I never experienced it.

Did you dress up for the occasion Moon?

On a side note, Meatloaf performed at the Australian Rules Football grand final last year and he was terrible. I'll put it down to poor sound management at the stadium. Anyways I was thinking at the time that I wish Tim Currie would arrive on the stage with a large axe.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

No I did not dress up. My date and I went to a midnight showing and sat in the back row to watch everyone else. Except during the opening song, there is a line about being in the back row and everyone jumps up, turns and shouts "FUCK THE BACK ROW!"

Also I saw it locally. Not like going down to NYC to see it.

But my favorite audience line is when Tim Curry is serving at the dinner table. The line was "No matter how you slice it, it always comes out Meatloaf!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info