[1.0.1] Spectral Critter - Dagger Scion (HC)

"
jam3s121 wrote:
Would you suggest I keep using mana leech if I'm using mana drinker and

I'm gonna swap the belt soon, but right now I have nothing better I just got my 5link

trying to roll better stats later tonight.

You might not need it, depends on your level and your dagger. Easiest thing to do is just test on your own.
I think HP is too difficult to survive with if you're going crit. Have you tried coming up with a scion build that uses energy shield instead?
Last edited by biggerboom on Nov 27, 2013, 9:32:32 PM
Pretty new to game still but thoughts on a blood magic version of this build?

I have no idea if it's viable just throwing it out there, just hate mana management lol
"
biggerboom wrote:
I think HP is too difficult to survive with if you're going crit. Have you tried coming up with a scion build that uses energy shield instead?

The potential exists, but other problems arise. I considered CI as a possibility while creating this build, and this was the result.

The major problem that you run into is that your mana pool simply won't be large enough for you to function comfortably while running two auras. Without +mana on your gear, you'll likely be looking at a pool of around 600 at level 70. With 70% reserved, that leaves you with around 180 to function with, as well as a max leech rate of 120/s. Half regen maps in particular would be a nightmare.

I had no problems with survivability. I did this build three times - deaths occurred at level 82, 73, and 52. The 82 died from simply being dumb and ending up taking a critical hit ground slam from map Brutus without a granite on. The 73 and 52 both died to circumstances out of my control - the 73, desync, and the 52, failure of my internet connection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info