What's this GGG?

"
This is not funny, Anne to be Frank, all of this Nazi/Swastika junk is a bit out of mein Kampfort zone. However, I do think I have a Final Solution to the problem Jew all seem to have here.

Maybe if we all focus our Concentration we Camp see past all of this before it goes any Fuhrer. The meaning and modern interpretation of the Swastika has been discussed 6 Million times for years and years.

Rather than Goebbels up all the past hate related to the symbol, why not instead try to find humor in it all. I know many will think humor is not Reich, but if we can not laugh, what else have we got. Let the issue Die before we all get Gassed after hours and hours of debate.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get a Shower and put a pie in the Oven.

Anyone not able to see the humor in anything, and immediately react with accusations of what was more than likely a coincidence can simply got to Heil. Most of us are here for the fun, not hate.

That was genius. Nothing less.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
This is not funny, Anne to be Frank, all of this Nazi/Swastika junk is a bit out of Mein Kampfort zone. However, I do think I have a Final Solution to the problem Jew all seem to have here.

Maybe if we all focus our Concentration we Camp see past all of this before it goes any Fuhrer. The meaning and modern interpretation of the Swastika has been discussed 6 Million times for years and years.

Rather than Goebbels up all the past hate related to the symbol, why not instead try to find humor in it all. I know many will think humor is not Reich, but if we can not laugh, what else have we got? Let the issue Die before we all get Gassed after hours and hours of debate.

Anyone not able to see the humor in anything, and immediately react with accusations of what was more than likely a coincidence can simply go to Heil. Most of us are here for the fun, not hate.

Just laughed till my stomach hurt.

Well played sir.
IGN: KoTao
"
This is not funny, Anne to be Frank, all of this Nazi/Swastika junk is a bit out of Mein Kampfort zone. However, I do think I have a Final Solution to the problem Jew all seem to have here.

Rather than Goebbels up all the past hate related to the symbol, why not instead try to find humor in it all. I know many will think humor is not Reich, but if we can not laugh, what else have we got? Let the issue Die before we all get Gassed after hours and hours of debate.

Anyone not able to see the humor in anything, and immediately react with accusations of what was more than likely a coincidence can simply go to Heil. Most of us are here for the fun, not hate.

L.O.L
Well played, well played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info