Vall Oversoul and shield charge/stun

Fighting vaal oversoul with shield charge is really easy. all you have to do is charge him, run away and charge him again. This is because every time he is stunned he has to stop his current attack and choose a new one (excluding his minion summons where he summons at least 4 before dropping)

Also you can bug him out after he has summoned minions. While he is disappearing in the ground charge/stun him and he stays above ground not doing anything then desyncs really bad.
RIP Bolto
Vaal isn't the only thing affected by shield charge, nor is shield charge exclusive in bringing about weird behaviour with Vaal. But yeah, shield charge (and quite possibly just stun in general) in my experience can break an awful lot of things, so much so that I never consider using it anymore.
Stunning Vaal was always a wierd experience for me, it's usually standing still, seemingly not doing anything then suddenly im dead because of his >invisible< slam attack. It usually gets out of sync when it's stunned while disappearing.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info