Attacks phasing through enemies

My attacks sometimes either go through enemies, or hit and don't do any damage (I use a bow, so they'll have about 5 arrows sticking out of their heads, but have taken no damage).

Am I the only person having this problem?
When they go through enemies without dealing any damage they simply missed. If they stick in their heads without doing any damage then it is weird, maybe it is what it does when the enemy blocks the arrow?
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
When they go through enemies without dealing any damage they simply missed. If they stick in their heads without doing any damage then it is weird, maybe it is what it does when the enemy blocks the arrow?

So, if I use Split Arrow, and 1 arrow misses, does that mean that they all missed? I figure it would work the same way with crits (1st hit crits, every other hit will be a crit).
I am not 100% sure about it but I THINK it only checks accuracy vs. evasion once for each monster (regardless how many arrows are shot). Also if you actually don't miss the monster with your split arrow, it should only make one arrow hit and the other two pass through if I recall correctly, for sure it only does damage as if it one arrow hit. It is mentioned in one of those patch notes when they changed arrows to become real projectiles.

Crits don't roll for each monster individually, you either crit or not at the moment of casting a spell or using a skill and the strike simply goes to all of the monsters critical strike. Then they can individually roll against it with their evasion.
✠ ✠

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info