PvP Feedback

Checking back on path after being away from a couple of months. Have they added pvp tournaments or any of the other stuff they talked about?
no, i have already lost all hope, if they add it in the "near" future im not sure to be very happy about it, it was hyped at the end of beta to be added in release, nothing...

..at the moment is my interest for pvp in this game on a small flame, tending to get extinguished, i waited for pvp since closed beta and thats a horrific long time ago, and every time they told us pvp is comming close i get hyped and pushed my limits in farming gear and creating new pvp chars and every time they screwed the pvp release patch and i lost more faith in pvp , that happens like 4 times now and im sick of it and im sad about that because that was my final goal to do pvp

..if you farm all day long and every day preparing for one patch they told us to implement pvp season and you get permanently disappointed you will automatically growth distant to the game regardless if you fucking like it or not

im at a point where i only log in to see if some trader is online to make a deal but also that is an illusion because i play hardcore like its my style and every "big" trader goes to the 4-month leagues and thats a problem too, also if you see the future system of pvp tournaments with seperated leagues, hardcore is nearly dead all new people start in the 4-month leagues to have the illusion to have better chances of getting to the top ladder positions and the old players do it for a fresh and new experience and to make massiv profit of all the noobs beginning the game in the new 4-month league, thats all a global game problem but now i divagate

=Licht ist Leben=
Hruthgard,

You should come to standard to pvp. HC is pretty much a dead leaque isn't it? I can't see pvp ever being very big there no matter the popularion growth/interest.
IGN: _Firebitch
SC RMT fest is terrible.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
SC RMT fest is terrible.

I agree, but RMT in merc pvp is a alive in the other leagues as well isn't it?

Level 28 pvp is pretty much devoid of RMT from what I've seen so far. The total absence of crafted gear makes a low barrier for entry.

The top gear available now is quite affordable for most people, which you seem to have a lot of. :p
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 19, 2014, 9:26:31 AM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
SC RMT fest is terrible.

Level 28 pvp is pretty much devoid of RMT from what I've seen so far. The total absence of crafted gear makes a low barrier for entry.

The top gear available now is quite affordable for most people, which you seem to have a lot of. :p

not gonna start a flame fest but I know RMT exists in SC LLD. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out. It could exist in HC too but its alot more difficult since the RMTers have a harder time getting the currency and theres no players to sell it since the league isnt as active. The HC leagues are also more punishing so currency probably isnt as affordable for most people.

If patch 1.1 comes out and they try to go under the radar and avoid saying anything about pvp I will know its over. There would be no excuse. I have heard it all. I dont care how badly the game being balanced is, something pvp wise needs to happen or else this sheep is going to give its wool to another Sheppard. Release it unbalanced so there is something for players to report and test and talk about. SHOW US PROGRESS PLEASE. We all deserve it. We come to the forums posting feedback, bugs, suggestions, and EVERYTHING you could possibly hope for your internal teams to reveal.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Feb 19, 2014, 4:19:48 PM
"

not gonna start a flame fest but I know RMT exists in SC LLD.

Well I haven't seen any. The top gear on server is purchasable by anyone that farms and trades a bit.

From what I've seen there isn't any gear that's been more expensive than 10 exalts, that anyone has.

Compare that to merc where many guys have near perfect gear costing 1k+ exalts to craft or mirrored gear costing 200 exalts a piece.
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 19, 2014, 5:13:41 PM
"
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
SC RMT fest is terrible.

not gonna start a flame fest but I know RMT exists in SC LLD. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out. It could exist in HC too but its alot more difficult since the RMTers have a harder time getting the currency and theres no players to sell it since the league isnt as active. The HC leagues are also more punishing so currency probably isnt as affordable for most people.

If patch 1.1 comes out and they try to go under the radar and avoid saying anything about pvp I will know its over. There would be no excuse. I have heard it all. I dont care how badly the game being balanced is, something pvp wise needs to happen or else this sheep is going to give its wool to another Sheppard. Release it unbalanced so there is something for players to report and test and talk about. SHOW US PROGRESS PLEASE. We all deserve it. We come to the forums posting feedback, bugs, suggestions, and EVERYTHING you could possibly hope for your internal teams to reveal.

PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Feb 19, 2014, 5:14:41 PM
"
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:
SC RMT fest is terrible.

Quoted
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
"
not gonna start a flame fest but I know RMT exists in SC LLD. It doesnt take a genius to figure it out.

Well, from a guy active in HC LLD that sounds like it would be really obvious. Like, REALLY obvious. But neither to me, who is pretty active in SC LLD, as well as Brand, who is even more active, it looks that way.

So, let us talk straight. There is only a handful of guys who could potentially be accused of RMT. For one Suspended, due to his gear-lvl, but he hasn´t been on for a couple of months. Besides, I know how he is farming and that guy doesn´t need to RMT at all... Exmse, of whom I am pretty sure he doesn´t RMT as I have seen him farm low-lvl areas frequently, so I am assured he found it himself. Johny, who has more than one high-lvl char and is mapping frequently. Same goes for Yoda, I see him constantly farm 74+ maps with his mf char. Brand, but who am I kidding? Me, who has nowhere near top-end gear and if I would RMT, I would def have completed my wander by now. There are other guys about whom I do not know much about besides the fact that either I can beat them (which indirectly prooves they do not RMT or else their gear would beat my chars) OR which I cannot beat but I know why and that is no gear issue (like Mr_Enzyme or BeastMode).

So, whom are you talking about? And why do other guys quote you, though they know even less about SC LLD than you do?

Not gonna start a flame war or anything, but that is a pretty hefty accusation, despite the way you formulated it.

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info