Can you fix movement please?

I just purchased the closed beta access today and im absolutely loving this game, except all day the game has given me headaches. I havent understood why until I noticed how awkard the movement is. When I was standing still my head wasnt hurting me, but then when I began to walk around the movement is so awkard that it literally gives me a headache. I think it has something to do with my brain not comprehending the movement. I would much rather changing directions being an instant movement, similar to diablo or torchlight. I dont want this to be anything about either of those 2 games unless it has to do with the movement. Please change this as soon as possible, it really does give me a headache when I play, im not trying to exagerate or anything.
What do you mean by delayed movement? When you click, the character starts moving that frame (instantly). If you hold down the button to move around, then it updates where you're moving to around 20 times per second (a 50ms delay at most).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
this to me sounds like you could benefit from turning V Sync on in options
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I dont mean that I see a delay, I see my character turning left/right in an awkward way compared to how often she takes a step. It looks like walking and turning are so out of sync, like its taking steps, and kinda sliding left and right. I have tried changing every setting as well, its not settings at all. Thank you for your help
Have you tried changing gateway? It now sounds like you are experiencing some desync due to your connection through that gateway.

Before you login, try changing to a different gateway

America
Europe
Singapore

Im sure that one of those will be much better for you.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info