I'm not saying it was... but it was...

I need your help to make the other four characters! What do they keep talking about all the time?
Sounds like Dominus in 3 words.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
The Arena... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The Arena... =^[.]^=

"
Vakirauta wrote:
Job.
Fear,
And lesbians.

thanks but who says what?

I'm guessing

duelist = the arena
shadow = a job
witch = fear
ranger = lesbians (lol)

"
Coal48 wrote:

ranger = lesbians (lol)

"Lesbians" = ancient Greek women of Lesbos.

Ranger doesn't say "lesbians", because she doesn't know any Lesbian women.
but she does have a problem with Merveil loving a man.

she has a way of life she believes in, and a strong will to put an arrow through the skull of anyone who believes otherwise.
she's a scary woman.
she makes Lorena Bobbitt look like a dream girl in comparison.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 27, 2013, 8:23:25 AM
I'll get to making them soon enough

After reading the character dialogue entries on the PoE wiki, I got two suggestions for the ranger: nature or freedom, as johnkeys said, she doesn't talk about lesbians obviously.

Also maybe "my creation" for the witch

anyone agrees?

Give me feedback for what the witch and ranger would say so I can make them. :)
The witch "fear"

The ranger "arrow this big"
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Everyone knows that the Ranger is a lesbian, I mean, come on, too naive you guys are.

translation to my previous post:

Ranger IS a lesbian.
an aggressive lesbian too: "you like men? huh, Merveil?" *boom! arrow to the skull*

but she never used the word "lesbian", because she's in a time and place, where no one knows what a "lesbian" is.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
her line would probably be like MEN or something. Like... THOSE FUCKING MEN. Or something.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info