Scion Claw/Shadow UPDATED LVL 60

Hey everyone!! I wanted any advice you guys might be willing to give me on my Scion. She is now 60, and I will just proved the stats she has below.

Offense
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Dual Strike
Spoiler

Spectral Throw
Spoiler

Here is her gear At the moment: (I found or crafted all myself thus far ^.^, however I did but that chest piece =))
Spoiler

And finally, her Passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2-vJSg2mKMWGh0-ehBh7c-xq48LcT2xBVM_69sxYrwH7T5ogD-CvJFOuGmVzGeTeP-jzWS52OI8bXybqpKyDsoA5ZuPZh0YEODCW-eykrDOpu1IupO5y5Fmhc9ZZKAD6uoGjZC6461SG17VUuMNq7Pk_yH22HiFr_z6nBScNXAUed0Nj2lywzyBbXN6o2_6xQ=

So, the concept behind her was to attack very fast and very hard while gaining life while doing it. Her throw is one of my biggest ways to sustain if taking damage and fighting a mob, but her dual strike at the moment is doing 3586.4DPS and my attacks are 5.83 (Thanks to multistrike I found <3), so generally I melt just about any rare or "boss" I come across. I feel her damage is great, but I feel she just gets nuked so easily.

With that said, I am planning to get the health nodes near Scion and Path of the Warrior for extra damage and HP. But is there anything else I need to be doing? I can get Path of the Warrior in 3 levels, but should I just keep getting the rest of those health nodes? Should I go down the STR nodes into Marauder/Tempest Territory? Or should I head back to the shadow and start working my way down towards that 5th frenzy charge? (My original plan. Frenzy+Dual Strike+Flicker Strike+Leech life and then Spectral Throw+Lesser Multiple Projectile while having frenzy up)

Well, not I am at Merciless, and I don't even want to touch it until I get my RES up. I plan on going down into dualist to get the elemental RES right under Beserking, and then maybe back track for beserking itself. However, is it worth if for me to go and get Celestial Walker? It is quite far from me, but again I feel RES is where I lack most, so I am not sure where to go from here.

Thanks in advanced for any advice you may have.

F0X

Self Pic Just for Fun
Spoiler
IGN: AIRIDEMOUS, Merrianna, TALLINTHALOUS, VENDIRITH, ZERIDEEM
Last edited by F0X7713 on Oct 31, 2013, 1:26:05 PM
Bump!
one thing you can do is respect some points like this:

Respected build

and you could then move like this:

optional progresion

let me know what you think...

Edit: this is my 1H/Shield, Evasion, Frenzy/Claw Buils, i'm still testing but this is more or less what i'm aiming for... i'm playing on HC btw.
Last edited by Gilmamesh on Oct 26, 2013, 7:40:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into these routes and see if they are gonna be good for me =)
no problem, if you want to know more about my build i'm using this threat http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/549656/page/1/#p4957917
Looks like a good build! I was somewhat wondering if I should use a shield, but I opted just to dual wield and get the according nodes. You build looks solid, and if its doing well in HC then good job!

If anyone else has suggestions, I would love to hear them. Only been playing PoE since the Tuesday before Launch, so still a lot to learn.
Just hit level 50. Will update information soon.
So I decided to wait til level 60, updating info now. Main thing I need help on now is Resistances. I have some decent gear for it, and if I go down near dualist there is some RES there. Any ideas or advice is still welcome. <3
^
+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info