Broken totems after 9.13

Totems no longer properly cast near walls or in doorways. If you place a totem in a doorway it will not fire, even with things directly in front of it. This is extremely noticeable with spark totem, because you want it spamming spark as much as possible.

If you place a totem near a wall and there is a monster on the other side of the well as well as one in the middle of the room it was placed in it will stand there doing nothing, even if the other monster begins to beat on it.

I assume this is mostly a side effect of the patch note about projectiles and doorways? Except it seems to work much worse now than before from a player perspective.

I've also crashed three times in pvp. Every time after the round ends. Two of the three times I was pressing enter to type something, and it crashed immediately after.
Last edited by Watlok on Nov 1, 2012, 12:53:13 AM
We're working on the pvp crash, which is likely related to someone casting Phase Run during the battle itself.

I'll investigate the totem in confined spaces! If you have a screenshot of a position where you always see this problem that'd help us pinpoint it, but it hopefully won't be necessary.
Balance & Design
If it helps, it's very easy to reproduce this in Waterfall Cave. This Freezing Pulse totem will never attack the mobs in this position.

I've noticed that as well. Fighting Alira she was standing next to wall and a tree with one totem next to her and second further in the open and none was firing until she moved. Her zombies running around without triggering totems.
okay we can confirm the totems not targeting, we are working on it, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info