DW heavy crit ST build

Thanks for joining me!

I've been thinking of a cool Spectral throw build and this is what I have theorycrafted together. Two variations of a dual wield, high attack speed, high crit chance build.

"
The first is aimed at using swords, quick stats:
Life: 206%
Crit chance: +445%
Crit multiplier: +110%

Notables:
Blood magic
Unwavering stance
Iron Grip
Iron reflexes

This build is for 99 points, to slim it down a little you can just drop some dps nodes.

I think this build would work nicely, although reflect packs will screw you over. My main concern with this build is the low base crit % on swords (only 5%). So I also made a similar version for claws (base crit chance is 6.5 - 7%), see below.

"
Quick stats:
Life: 196
HP Leech: 12%
Crit chance: +495%
Crit multiplier: +60%

Notables:
Blood magic
Unwavering stance
Iron Grip
Iron reflexes

As you can see, less HP, but I think the 12% hp leech from claws makes up for that. This build has even higher crit%, but lower crit multiplier. I lost attack speed in comparison to the sword build, but made up for that by picking up frenzy charges. If this build uses the unique boots 'The Blood Dance', those charges will give +1% life regen each, up to a total of 10,4% life regen.

Links should look something like:
Spectral Throw - faster attacks - LMP/GMP - increased critical damage - slower projectiles/leech/weapon elemental damage

So what do you guys think? I would love some input on this.
hi, i think it can work... i have just an advice, why you don't use blood magic gem istead of blood magic node? with a reduced mana you can run Hatred and Determination/Haste

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info