Domination Permastun Spectral-Throw 2H Mace

So, I was thinking of making a permastun scion build that revolves on lots of HP, Blood Magic and Iron Grip.

Firstly, does Iron Grip work with Spectral Throw? I would think it does because it is a projectile as well as an attack.

So I haven't thought too much about the end-game gem setup, but Spectral-Throw with LMP and Stun support gems with Added Fire is what I am currently using. Thats only a 4 link GGRR which isn't hard to do get quite early on in the game.

The aura will probably be Grace, for the extra armor (depending on how much life is reserved with the new aura changes). The skill-tree could probably be improved a little, but at the moment it focuses mainly on getting Increased 2H weapon damage, lots of HP, some armor and evasion rating and as much Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold as we can get.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwF0wsoDjwOchQgFHEW-RmiG1Ib-iFVIhslvCXfKaUxnjIJMn41kjXWNug5DjpSOyhBP0GqRLJFCkWWSn1KyEwyTeNOKlBHUeZVtVg9WK9Z81uvYSFnWGegapNsRm5pbqpybHKpdO1253bueA19W4ErhNmE74d2iDiI8ZLNlIedip7Fns2kGaZXpzCpGqlurEesWayqtC-18rZBvoq-p768wA_AGsEExufSTdXt1wLcPd0N3pbewd-y37_igOLq5Ajkreh96yzynPTG9zL3vvjr_MX-jw==

Do you guys think it will work?
For White mobs, yes, maybe some blues, and the lower health rare mob, other than that, you need to adopt heavy strike for single target stun-lock, Heavy Strike is just a beast at single target dps, with a 150% dmg effectivenes and 95% increased dmg at lvl 20 and 15% increased attack speed at 20 quality... it is the highest modded skill in the game, and competes with dual strike even if you're using one hand mace + shield, with a two hander, you absolutely demolish dual strike damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info