"failed to connect to instance"

bump. this issue is stopping a lot of people from being able to play the game.
Super bump want to play this game with meh buddeh.
Same here. I wanted to support this game, but this bug is making it unplayable.
Only thing I have seen fix this issue is a VPN can work from time to time. The lag however makes the game near unplayable. The number of people I see with this issue and the fact no GGG reponces to this is very disconcerning to say the least.
the problem continue :(
Yeah, I've had this problem for a while (Since one of the beta patches...?) and there still hasn't been anything that works :( I don't even know what's causing the problem. I hoped the Steam release would mean that it would work again, but no luck. I really love this game and want to play it though ;___;
cant play :/
bump.
If it works on a VPN but not otherwise, then you have a network problem with port filtering or other firewall type of issue. There is nothing GGG can do to resolve this problem. You need to work with your network administration or other factors to get it to work properly.

Also please refer to this sticky post about posting traces and bumping threads.

So if you still cannot connect, try a VPN. If that works, you know that you have something blocking ports on your network and that needs to be resolved. If you cannot connect even with trying a few different VPNs then your problem is likely something different.
same error 0 solutions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info