Monsters of Act III, a focus group and 0.9.13 patch notes

I've posted the 0.9.13 Patch Notes. We expect to deploy it tomorrow, but don't know the exact time yet. We're still sorting out some loose ends with the special surprise we have planned.

Rory, a Business Management student from New Zealand, is running a Path of Exile microtransaction focus group in Auckland or Hamilton in a couple of weeks. If you're interested, please read his thread and apply!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 8:07:54 PM
New features and a surprise. Awesome!

Quick question - will any of the new lightening skills be quest rewards or just random drops?
"
Falan2 wrote:

Quick question - will any of the new lightening skills be quest rewards or just random drops?

Pretty sure Arc is a level 19 quest reward.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So for those of us past the quest, there is no way to get it again?

Ouch have to reroll and play to 19 just to get it and test it?

How about allow an NPC to sell it just once to any of us past that quest, so we can try things out, just for this patch or a temporary NPC until say open beta.
Big patch is big
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:

Pretty sure Arc is a level 19 quest reward.

Then my long delayed Templar starts life tomorrow!
"
Holimi wrote:
So for those of us past the quest, there is no way to get it again?

Ouch have to reroll and play to 19 just to get it and test it?

How about allow an NPC to sell it just once to any of us past that quest, so we can try things out, just for this patch or a temporary NPC until say open beta.

Doesn't really take all that long to level to 19. And you don't even have to get to 19; just the lvl 19 quest that gives it.

Just make sure you're not more than 4 levels below an area, and don't get stuck pew-pew-pew'ing at every single enemy imaginable and you'll have the lvl 19 quest reward in no time.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Yep, just made a new witch waiting to get rewards from both balefulgem and maligaros quests. Grabbing dat arc asap.
"
Chris wrote:
...special surprise...

Oo
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Now that I slowly gather a vision of what Act III will look like, I get the feeling I should have seen some of the imperial stuff in Acts I and II. Consider adding a few hints here and there, that there once was a greater civilization, to the coast and forest areas. Just for the atmosphere. That would build up some suspense. :)
Last edited by Soranor on Oct 31, 2012, 5:03:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info