Marauder 2h Mace build request

Hello

I have a level 29 marauder and i would like to know what are some effective builds that go well with a 2handed mace. I have recently respecced thanks to the free respec i was given and i really don't know what would be the best way to spend my talent points.
Infernal blow, heavy strike, cleave, glacial hammer, spectral throw, etc. lots of options. What were you doing and what did you like/not like about it? I'll post up a general tree when I get home @ about 5 eastern.
http://www.poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzC2EPzBLZFCAUcR
i
R
G
e
kaO
B
o-IQIhVSkuKvYt0jGeMgk1kjkOOtg64T38QT9Bqk3YTeNQR1BQUeZUSVW1Vw1YY1nzX
z
n
W
GxG
c
mxyqXgNeWh7jHy4fNmBb4OxiPGMdozPkFWRzp48ns2fPp_LogCkGaZXpmSnMKeEqW6s
W
a
y
q
tC-
8rndu-2-isAawQTG2MmY0iHcPd7B37_kredS52PsOO8O8B_xrPIv8kX2SPcy97746_4
K
_
o
=

Build i am using and i love it!
"
zadawn wrote:
Hello

I have a level 29 marauder and i would like to know what are some effective builds that go well with a 2handed mace. I have recently respecced thanks to the free respec i was given and i really don't know what would be the best way to spend my talent points.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQmWDjwPzBLZEuEUIBRNFHEZLhnpGj4b-iFVJIsl3ycgJ-0pLjGeMgkyfjWSNug5DjpSPfxAoEE_QapHfk3jUEdQUFHmVElVtVcNWGNYr1nzXz9gS2DEYSFlTWdYbEZuaXJscql07XgNeu98uHy7fNmE2YTvh2qIj4jxjM-QVZBskc6euZ7Nn8uiAKQZplemZKcwqWipbqmUq8WsWayqtC-18rndu-2-ir6nwBrBBMWKxtjJmNIh1I_ZYdw93sHfv-St51LrCe8O8B_xrPIv8932SPe-_In-jw==

My build. Go GMP/Spectral throw for AoE, Enduring Cry/Cast on damage taken, Heavy Strike or something like that for single target DPS. Normal Cruel: Help Oak. Merciless: Help Oak or Kill all
Ok, got home. Below is a marauder backbone skill tree. Many builds will incorporate this as a base for their life/regen based builds. Now you have to figure out what you want to do, but this gets you started.

Cheers!

Thank you guys, i appreciate your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info