Please give us loot options

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
You know as well as anyone that the timer is there to compensate for ranged classes. It is not meant to help people who dislike FFA.

No IIQ instanced options would be more of a compromise.

:P

And yes the losing of the bonus is about the only thing serious enough to make people actually REALLY choose what they want.

Maybe if a player is only in it to get the most loot then ya he might stay with FFA to try to grab as much as possible. If there are people like me out there then they won't care one way or another about the IIQ.

I think I am on board with doing this though just so the people who like FFA can relax about people never playing it with another option. That might be my only reason for being ok with it. I don't think that the "cutthroat feel" argument holds a lot of weight in light of how the game is being played right now.
Standard Forever
So I made a public map party today, it was a 64 map because I don't have any higher. A guy joined after I cleared most of the map, one boss was still there and a 66 map dropped. I didn't get it. Next time no public party, dammit! I don't blame the guy, it was his loot since he got it, but I wish I didn't notice. "Out of sight - out of mind" can be quite fitting sometimes ;)
✠ ✠
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Only if the pseudo instanced loot carries a penalty.

I like this idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info