Please give us loot options

"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Why should anything be.permanently assigned to you?

1) Because you see these items once every couple hours

2) Not all of us are 100 APM gamers

3) Because I want to finish killing that yellow mob, not run to loot
Than get on the instanced loot without IIQ bandwagon. Because you can't have everything you want without there being a penalty.

This game is meant to feel cut throat.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Why should anything be.permanently assigned to you?

The best part of the timer system is that the groups do not have to stop to assign loot if someone does not need/want. Some items players will want every time that it drops with their name, for example alchemy orbs. I am not advocating discarding the timer system but just attempting to debate ways to improve it.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Than get on the instanced loot without IIQ bandwagon. Because you can't have everything you want without there being a penalty.

This game is meant to feel cut throat.

So if we want to improve the game experience we have to give up loot?
Improve the game experience for you.

This game is meant to be difficult to learn, a hardcore ARPG, with a cut throat feel

By having ANYTHING permanently allocated to a player, breaks the latter. If you wish to break the meta game, there should be a consequence. And a severe one.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Improve the game experience for you.

This game is meant to be difficult to learn, a hardcore ARPG, with a cut throat feel

By having ANYTHING permanently allocated to a player, breaks the latter. If you wish to break the meta game, there should be a consequence. And a severe one.

So if FFA is one end of the spectrum and your instanced idea is the other… Then there should be a compromise that players are happy with.
And this is why we have timers.
I agree that the timer system has a lot of positive it just needs to be tweaked.
You know as well as anyone that the timer is there to compensate for ranged classes. It is not meant to help people who dislike FFA.

No IIQ instanced options would be more of a compromise.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
You know as well as anyone that the timer is there to compensate for ranged classes. It is not meant to help people who dislike FFA.

No IIQ instanced options would be more of a compromise.

Current timer system is for ranged players and network latency. The current system is exploitable and if it is left the way it is people will create scripts to grab loot. I’m not a fan of a fully instanced group loot system. I like some aspects of the timer but I worry about the health of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info