Disappearing Character

I don't know how this happened but this is what I did to cause it. I had a new player get on and decided I was going to make a new character besides my already existing level 20-25 character I can't even remember where I left him at. So I make this new character a ranger. After getting waiting for him at the first town he says his character didn't receive a weapon aka he didn't think he would get one and kept dieing. Calling BS I log out and make my own Shadow character, I get a glass shiv or whatever. So he logs out and makes a new character successfully receives the weapon. So now I have two characters immediately after figuring out what weapon he should have gotten I log out and log back into my ranger, we make it just slightly past coastal when I log out and make a new character. This time a witch, I decided since I put a lot of gear that I received from my higher level marauder I should just give him all that gear on the ranger. I log out of my witch, and bam notice my marauder gone.

I don't know how it happened all the extra characters plus all the logging in and out? I was just shocked that my guy just up and disappeared all I can think is theres something wrong with the refreshed list and my guy is still there just not popping up for me to use.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
your overview page shows a Level 22 Templar in Domination League you didn't mention.

"
besides my already existing level 20-25 character

was this the marauder you mentioned, which disappeared? or is it the existing templar?

your overview page doesn't show a shadow character.

to have a proper debugging you need to be precise, maybe even state the names of the chars.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info