Sceptre Boss

Ridiculously hard or what? Lost both my nemesis character to him. Party of 6, half the team dies other half alt f4s out. Kind of hilarious. felt like we were fighting merciless piety in normal mode. gonna have to farm to lvl 50+ this time to beat normal.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
wkpjap wrote:
Ridiculously hard or what? Lost both my nemesis character to him. Party of 6, half the team dies other half alt f4s out. Kind of hilarious. felt like we were fighting merciless piety in normal mode. gonna have to farm to lvl 50+ this time to beat normal.

was a very funny boss :D noone in my team died =)

was close a lot of times though and we redid him once before we beat him to learn the mechanics =)
Last edited by khemintiri on Oct 24, 2013, 8:34:00 AM
lvl 36 here,almost killed him when i got disconnected :(.You just got to learn what moves he does,and react accordingly,he's just like Vaal smash,or Piety ice lance.

I have to do all the scepter of god again now,because i didn't find the f%$#@*& waypoint when i cleared it the first time
yeah.. im sure after a few more tries we'll have it down
it is the last boss in story-mode in game.it should be insanely hard
i killed him on my lvl 67 marauder today
Not so. I pawned him fairly easily, in all difficulty modes.
Merciless requires a good party, with at least one summoner with lots of minions, and a tank or buffer. You don't go in there alone or with a full melee party. Especially given the aura party boost on the 1.0 version. Plus, you need a very well-balanced character. I survived a lightning blast in front of him, with lvl74 Ranger, with 2.7K HP which, to me, seems ridiculous (I should have been 1-shotted to outer space). The fight is hard but of course it's meant to be that way and could be even harder. The HP mob boost when in party is very enjoyable too. Adds a lot to the balance, after the changes in 1.0. To my opinion, the boss fight should be at least 2x harder than what it is now.
Last edited by aryosgr on Oct 24, 2013, 9:06:25 AM
meeeeeeh don't spoil don't spoil i still have to kill him on Nemesis :)
Level 40 in normal. Party of 6 that soon become 4. I was panicking so much I'm amazed I actually survived. It wasn't very easy to see anything! At all!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I RIPed my most leveled char in my first encounter with Dominus (Cruel) and I gotta say, at least at first glimpse, that was the funniest boss fight I've had in a long time in games.

the stacking bleeding is a bad design,since you get no warning where to go and what to do
until you have read what the debuff says the stacks migth alredy be too high to reach the safe zone (which is sometimes a bit "hard" to see/find)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info