i will post later some pictures!
sorry for my bad english.

@jsn006

i just wanted to test aof, i though it would give me at least 200 dps more (just for testing), because of some physical dmg....
"
crackred wrote:

@jsn006

i just wanted to test aof, i though it would give me at least 200 dps more (just for testing), because of some physical dmg....

physical dmg with discharge? you cant get any physical dmg with discharge, its only pure elemental to begin with. x-x physical and weapon dmg doesnt apply to spells
"
crackred wrote:

@jsn006

I guess we are talking about tooltip DPS - how is the tooltip DPS for discharge calculated? (i'm asking seriously since i never used discharge...)

IF the tooltip calculates your damage on max charges it was never correct - even before you took AOF it would have been wrong.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
crackred wrote:

@jsn006

I guess we are talking about tooltip DPS - how is the tooltip DPS for discharge calculated? (i'm asking seriously since i never used discharge...)

IF the tooltip calculates your damage on max charges it was never correct - even before you took AOF it would have been wrong.

afaik it calculates real time with the number of charges you got atm, including effects of crit and fcr to the skill itself from power and frenzy charges. Its obviously a bit incorrect, since if you got more than 1 cps its plain wrong, you will never cast more than 1 discharge in at least 2 seconds. (and thats with a dual volls build only)
Last edited by jsn006 on Oct 24, 2013, 10:20:40 AM
Hi

Been so long since I saw AOF I did a double take.Now, fingers crossed, phase run comes next:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
jsn006 wrote:
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
crackred wrote:

@jsn006

afaik it calculates real time with the number of charges you got atm, including effects of crit and fcr to the skill itself from power and frenzy charges. Its obviously a bit incorrect, since if you got more than 1 cps its plain wrong, you will never cast more than 1 discharge in at least 2 seconds. (and thats with a dual volls build only)

hmmmm... in that case i havee no idea... But thanks for the clarification about the discharge tooltip.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
hmmmm... in that case i havee no idea... But thanks for the clarification about the discharge tooltip.

*afaik* i must stress
Did he also notce that Discharge is nerfed in this patch? Pretty sure the kid is comparing values pre patch with today's.
IGN: Smegacore
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Been so long since I saw AOF I did a double take.Now, fingers crossed, phase run comes next:)

cheers

Phase run is the new quarz flask.
IGN: Smegacore
Hi

LOl that quicksilver flask is like a 2 year old in adults boots, they don't fit and its not up for the job at hand. If anything its nice to have but it is a waste of belt space, bring phase run back so players can have more choice and no smoke mine does not fill that void either if anything quicksilver flasks and smoke mine barely fill one boot that phase run occupied)

On another note I am surprised RF still exists since I always considered it a intermediary while AOF was on the ''forge'', this same idea applies to quicksilver flasks.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info