Hi everybody,

anyone have find a way to use avatar of fire? i thought it will be a huge buff for my fire discharger, but from 7k dmg i go down to 4k dmg and i ONLY do fire dmg with 7 endurance charges, it makes no sense.

so where is the point behind that skill?
In your particular case, it's pretty pointless.

Now, if you used frenzy charges too so you discharged some cold damage you could add half of it as fire to your total. And if you slotted a cold to fire gem on your discharge too, you could transfer all of it.

The keystone isn't a straight boost as most builds would actually lose damage, but it can be beyond awesome if you build around it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I think avatar of Fire needs specific builds. Obviously, it works great with infernal blow. In addtition, skills that convert a part of the damage to cold damage can work if combined with cold to fire.
works perfect with Blackgleam
IGN TylordRampage
you need to learn to read the description of the keystone,and also some basic math
the point is that you can scale your physical damage (which gives more fire damage) and then you can scale the fire damag.

So your Damage gets scaled by Physical and Elemental.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
the point is that you can scale your physical damage (which gives more fire damage) and then you can scale the fire damag.

So your Damage gets scaled by Physical and Elemental.

yes, but why my fire dmg is going down from 7k to 4k? it make no sense for me.
its 7k PURE fire dmg, nothing else, no cold, no nothing.

and atleast i thought it would be the same fire dmg, but why i lose so much fire dmg?

in the description stands nothing from "your fire dmg will be also 50% less"
"
crackred wrote:

yes, but why my fire dmg is going down from 7k to 4k? it make no sense for me.
its 7k PURE fire dmg, nothing else, no cold, no nothing.

and atleast i thought it would be the same fire dmg, but why i lose so much fire dmg?

in the description stands nothing from "your fire dmg will be also 50% less"

If you're 100% sure about that report it as a bug. Or it might be just a tooltip bug.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
no one reads lol, he is saying he LOST fire damage ... makes zero fucking sense

edit/ though op, if you say you only did fire dmg with endurance, why did you take it in the first place?
Last edited by jsn006 on Oct 24, 2013, 8:25:48 AM
"
jsn006 wrote:
no one reads lol, he is saying he LOST fire damage ... makes zero fucking sense

edit/ though op, if you say you only did fire dmg with endurance, why did you take it in the first place?

I'm confused on both points as well haha. I have no idea how you would see a damage LOSS by taking it when you're only using endurance charges in the first place, that's very strange, be sure to double check you've got everything accounted for.

I don't know why you took AoF in the first place but I'll play devil's advocate and assume it was for testing purposes :p
Last edited by splitsticks on Oct 24, 2013, 8:40:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info