<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

ACE is great because they are a low quality bunch of scrubs* with some high quality banter.Been with them from the start, staying till the end.

*helpful scrubs
Last edited by lickingstone on Apr 16, 2016, 1:08:49 AM
I enjoy ACE because there is always people about to help you out. It is also quite nice to have a chat late at night with some crew. I never would have progressed so far in the challenges this league so soon enough I will also be thanking ACE because you all helped me get a shiny TP. It also feels nice to be helping out people in return.

Definitely the best league experience having a guild to run with.

In the short amount of time I've been in ACE, it's been like a dream come true. I wanted an active guild where people were friendly, helpful and competitive. And I got exactly that.

I haven't talked to everyone yet, maybe only 20 people, but everyone has been awesome. I've always wanted to talk to others seriously about different builds, their strengths and weaknesses, theorycrafting new ideas or refining older ones. People here are passionate about the game and are willing to spend hours sitting around and will talk just about a single build and tune it to perfection.

The guildmates here are also generous and willing to help out in many things. I've been given simple uniques to quicken in levelling, and been given boss kills and they ask for nothing in return. The giving atmosphere is the best experience I've ever had, and because of it, I myself have done boss kills or lab runs for others or simply giving away a few maps, which surprises me because I'm well known in life as a very stingy person =p
There is always somebody on you can ask a question whether it be stupid of a serious question there will always be somebody around to help you out. This is why ACE Is great, I have learnt so much just from chatting with a few people on discord and in guild chat and have come so far in Path of Exile thanks to the ACE Guild :)
An awesome guild is what you seek?
Look hitehr unto our Discord-speak!
Perandus packs are swarming you?
Here's a guild that knows what to do!
All alone in hardcore Wraeclast?
Come with us and have a blast!
Rerolling tedium getting you down?
Unite with friends to remove that frown!
Climbing the ladder is your game?
It's ours as well, we play the same!
Searching for your local gateway?
Enjoy playing on AUS, not NA!
X-treme gameplay with lots of friends?
I'll show you where you search now ends!
Leveling up has never been so fun,
Exiled with ACE, we're number one!
See you in Standard! Oh wait...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Cheers to all the members above who participated in our impromptu Winterz is Coming currency giveaway event.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
RIP Steelmage who died at 98 in the SSF race.

http://159.203.162.232:9094/
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congratulations to Ranggarn who today became the fourth ACE member to get all 40 Challenges.
ACE Newsletter #60 was sent out a few days ago. Check your email!
Hey, what about that new Prophecy Challenge League starting in June?

HYPE.

Now would be a good time to apply to ACE to beat the rush!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info