<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Closed Beta has been wiped. Some new changes. ACE members are re-rolling in Hardcore and Standard.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Path Of Exile is like sex... even when it's 'bad' it's still good! :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
That's because you're married, Kaysee.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
^lol

Anyone else hyped for exiles everywhere? 20 exiles an area. Can you imagine the fetid pool with that? There'll be around 3 exiles a pack!
"
RichardFox wrote:
Anyone else hyped for exiles everywhere? 20 exiles an area. Can you imagine the fetid pool with that? There'll be around 3 exiles a pack!

I am hyped for Exiles Everywhere but I haven't rolled yet. Too busy playing Fallout Shelter. ^^

Will roll tonight and get to A2N minimally to experience it as I didn't play this event last time.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Chris wrote:
Part of Act Four (the three areas after Kaom/Daresso, which include a whole lot of boss fights) has been excluded from the Beta so far. We expect to release it around a week before the final release. The Beta will probably run until a few hours before the release of The Awakening.

A countdown to the final release date (which is probably sometime around July 10, between you and me).

The Hardcore [Challenge League] (which is the one I'm supervising) is in a cool-stuff-all-over-the-place state, where we have to refine it down to set of content that we're actually releasing. It's pretty different to a regular challenge league, but has been a lot of fun to test so far. This one honestly doesn't involve dangerous bosses spawning out of nowhere.

- GGG News (22/06/15)

Two to three weeks until D-Day! :D
This ACE Guild Information & Discussion thread has been updated to 3.08. Refer to the Changelog which has been re-formatted into a readable form. This page required some refreshing and is ready for The Awakening 2.0.0.

ACE is looking at releasing two more Newsletters i) in a few days or when the new counter is deployed and ii) a few days just before The Awakening 2.0.0 is out.
I sense it is almost time... time to unleash the much loved ACE Season 5 Intended Builds spreadsheet.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Finally we got..

..The Awakening Release Date!

Los Angeles

Friday, 10 July 2015 at 1:00:00 PM PDT

Singapore

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 4:00:00 AM SGT

Perth

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 4:00:00 AM AWST

Adelaide

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 5:30:00 AM ACST

Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 6:00:00 AM AEST

Wellington

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 8:00:00 AM NZST

Newsletter #38 has just been published.
"
deefa wrote:

..The Awakening Release Date!

Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane

Saturday, 11 July 2015 at 6:00:00 AM AEST

6am wake up... typical ^^

Regardless: HYPE! HYPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info