Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

<3

Today was the proudest day of my life.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 24, 2013, 2:21:04 AM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2017, 4:54:40 PM
"
Rebmes wrote:
I just found this game. An hour ago. Happened to check Steam, and saw hey, some random free to play game "again"... but I was in the mood so I looked.

I kinda feel like I just walked in on the last marble slab being added to the Coliseum of Rome on the day its construction was completed, and got to fight in an excellent battle on the same day!

Only wish I'd known about this sooner - but soon everyone will know.

Please add my thanks to the many to come, for what is clearly going to be a very deep, rich and satisfying gaming experience - the kind we've all been waiting for, for quite awhile now.

I'll explore the website further later - if there isn't already, perhaps you could put in a "share on Facebook" function so that players can more easily get their friends to play too?

Have fun everyone!!! See you in Wraeclast =)

I read this to the team :)

Welcome!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Congrats!
"
The_Good_King wrote:
Great work guys! I did miss the open beta support pack though :(
Good luck for the future and I hope that I will be playing this game for years to come!

Hi there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into this for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info