Steam Russia Region Block

"
AgnusDei wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
but Chris will make an announcement

So where's that bloody announcement?
It's already a half of year since i can't play the game through Steam. What's the problem? Don't you want my money? Or Mr. Putin doesn't allow you to russian market?
Why so nonchalant?

What's the problem with using standalone PoE client?
IGN: Iworkeout
"
IvanoffAlex wrote:
I'm really disappointed about blocking PoE in steam. I live in Ukraine. I can purchase in-game item. I have personal rule: I buy only via steam (It'seasy and only one account for all games).

Currently I have not such possibility.

Let me guess what happens (smart marketer in action doing wrong again):
1. Steam is just marketplace and all blocking are added by publishers.
2. So, Grinding Gear Games is publisher and I guess they(you) forbid store transaction and availablility to play as F2P.
3. Or in our sad region one of our local publishers bought right to distribute PoE to us. (I do not require translation or local servers with strange local people) and prohibit local people to play in world wide version.

I guess second or third option are close to truth. And so sad have such limitation in steam.

If I were in the Ukraine right now i will be building a bunker and stocking up on beans and bullets. I feel for you.
IGN: PixelPopper, PixiePopper
Once you Pop you can't stop!
"
stodderkonge wrote:
Meanwhile in Mother RUSSIA

Spoiler

That's Ukraine.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

We are currently unable to release any information about this but Chris will make an announcement as soon as this information becomes available. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

So how it all ended? What is the logic behind this? Clearly it is not region blocked in game, but it is forbidden to download game from steam network.
Last edited by Korshoon on May 27, 2014, 2:14:50 PM
Frustrated by this as well.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
What's the problem with using standalone PoE client?

It sucks balls and normally forces you to re-download POE after a new update corrupts files.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

We are currently unable to release any information about this but Chris will make an announcement as soon as this information becomes available. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

So?..
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
meanwhile in New Zealand

What do you call a sheep tied to a post in auckland?

Spoiler
A brothel
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 12, 2014, 6:39:41 AM
But those sheep are söooooö còôót!!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Lol, necro thread again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info