[1.0] Queen_Frostburn | AoF Burning Dual Ice Spear Totems | No longer Updated

"
Rothnix wrote:
Will this build work in HC?

It could, may require some tweaking for more survivability, and depending on auras chosen, That reminds me, I need to add auras to the list of skills.
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
Was working towards a low-life dual ice spear setup, decided I'll try and work this into my original plan for low-life. For leveling I'm using
it's been pretty effective so far. GMP is a bit much on mana at my current level/gear so I'm using LMP for the time being. The burn with LMP is fairly evenly spread among packs so I haven't felt the need to switch over to ele prolif yet.
nice guide, thx for sharing it with us.
i will definitely give this a try.
“We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.”
"
Was working towards a low-life dual ice spear setup, decided I'll try and work this into my original plan for low-life. For leveling I'm using
it's been pretty effective so far. GMP is a bit much on mana at my current level/gear so I'm using LMP for the time being. The burn with LMP is fairly evenly spread among packs so I haven't felt the need to switch over to ele prolif yet.

Yes, the mana cost from having GMP can be a bit high, but I find it will be better for taking out groups.

Glad to see people are taking interest in it!
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
Conduit Variation Added! Planning on Low-life, Life-Based, And Spectres next!
Do you plan on relying on gear for dex to support fire traps?

I'm probably gonna grab a +30 dex node temporarly til I get the gear.
"
FireTako wrote:
Do you plan on relying on gear for dex to support fire traps?

I'm probably gonna grab a +30 dex node temporarly til I get the gear.

Thats what I was thinking, But it is probably best if you pick one or two up.
Hello im back again with some very grave news, im not sure if RF is even a viable option anymore and even with some pretty OP gear it really won't matter. Here is my current setup and even running 4 auras (purity, vit, clarity, and disc) with capped fire resist the degen is simply too much. This is including 1% regen from templar, 2.2% from scion, .4% from fire nodes.

If it doesnt work with....
Spoiler

then I dont know what it will work with. Here is the passive tree if you are interested
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wQHBLMHpQ5IES8RlhJpFVAWQBa_FxwXVB0UHwIigSSLJ6ko-ilPKhMsnCynLR82xTbYOthDY0kbSbJMs03YUDBXK1j1WfNd8l76Y0Nmnmh0bRlwUnC7cNVxTXF5e9d8u35Zf8aBb4IQgpuCx4V9h2WH24gbjHaOPI9Gj_qUoJmams-cLZ2jna6dxJ48oqOj8qcIp5Svja-3tve3MbiTwBrAUcHzwxPDbdH92CTaYtrd37DjhOtj6-7sGOw47FXvhfPq98H56PrS_Ks=
you use IS without LMP or GMP?
how does that work?
Exiled for Eternity
Not sure if I'm missing something here...

but WHY use Avatar of Fire at all????

Just use the cold to fire gem... the AoF keystone just halves your damages and won't let you freeze anyone.... that sucks.

If you just use cold to fire gem you still do non-fire damage and 'should' be able to freeze and burn at the same time.
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info