[1.0] Queen_Frostburn | AoF Burning Dual Ice Spear Totems | No longer Updated

shouldn't this concept work with discharge as well
using ci with blood rage to generate the fury charges for the ice? as well as endurance charges?
"
mageslay3r wrote:
shouldn't this concept work with discharge as well
using ci with blood rage to generate the fury charges for the ice? as well as endurance charges?

Blood rage dosnt take into account the kills from totems. So it will not create the frenzy charges. And were we are using Ancestral Bond, our spells/attacks don't deal damage, only damage from the totems is dealt.
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
Think your 90+ link is broken.
"
FireTako wrote:
Think your 90+ link is broken.

So it was, thanks for that!
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
Will add Build variations at a later date, only want to tackle the core build for now. If you have a questions, or suggestions for the guide, don't hesitate to let me know!
I would recommend taking body and soul for the extra all resist since it will be much more difficult to obtain now, possibly taking out some of the 6% nodes in the loop directly above scion to make this possible.
"
I would recommend taking body and soul for the extra all resist since it will be much more difficult to obtain now, possibly taking out some of the 6% nodes in the loop directly above scion to make this possible.

Was also thinking this, will try and add it in shortly.
I might be making a witch variation of this build so ill update anything i find interesting to you if so.
"
I might be making a witch variation of this build so ill update anything i find interesting to you if so.

Awesome! If you need any help, just ask, and I will assist in any way possible! GL and HF!
Will this build work in HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info