@GGG, About The Dominus Fight (no spoilers here. don't worry)

Can I get to cruel without slaying this beast?
This fight is easy after you do it a bunch. Practice it on normal. He was destroying me and now I can beat the first form very easily. If you have trouble use a +2 melee weapon + viper strike and just cheese him. (when I say practice, I mean farm him on normal about 50 times.)

For second form if you are ranged just swap to your alternate weapon and use a 2hander (if you have the strength requirement with double strike + melee phys + leech + faster attacks. If you enfeeble + keep up endurance charges you can just face tank him. Take 3-4 bleed flasks though.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
All I can say is that fighting him on Normal and Cruel is like fighting a kindergardener. Facetank to victory, no need to dodge even the Touch of God.

Then you fight him on Merciless and face the World Heavyweight Boxing Champion. Even if he just farts at you you lose 90% of your HP pretty much instantly, even with capped resists :P Died to him last night, but at least I now know what to expect on Merciless (Died in the very last phase, though!)

Next time I'll get a lot more gear before attempting him.
lol 1 year later. still crashing at dominus... sigh. back to d3 i guess
"
fouronesix wrote:

You could make a thread in support and submit a bug report you know. Chances are you have a different problem that what was described in OP.

At least make an attempt to resolve the problem :P
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"
fouronesix wrote:

You could make a thread in support and submit a bug report you know. Chances are you have a different problem that what was described in OP.

At least make an attempt to resolve the problem :P

he necroed this thread for a reason.
optimization of the fight and area is still far from done.
but GGG are constantly doing noticeable improvements.

just wish they had the same approach towards the rest of the game...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info