Scion - Flicker Strike Crit -> Ideas/Theory Crafting

How's it going?
I'm going to attempt a Flicker strike Dagger Critical build for Nemesis using CI, Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaving.

If anyone could help with input and changes from a more experienced player of a CI Flicker strike build it would be greatly appreciated.

The passive tree which I have come up with so far is:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvrw7KAOWbj1gQ4MJguSQEYqvSshvnkZxtAyTJxzcf8bBxYhCkBtwVpoT29TsGMNtEZado_yrDkhW6gV96f65fOOEY0OIazY9pcu29xEvmZrrY4fbpn_tQbGztUhuqrXyqW54DVivNuhkoxpVYSES4aLq704otSo4QKCeuQzyLL-GrhXX14ZWY_LhwuxHBl9qwFHz6nBSBbWNv1FHPs-95vljFfDnVNUAoqPB820ZO-Hi96cri3q71hFQNAo3Ziympus3g5ykhxNoDgHnpzD3vqc0LR9Ms1AwtMWX0Fb1uT7bbn3jaxeE75uD

My ideas on links for my skills are:

1h Wep -> Trigger Crit -> Warlords Mark -> Increased Area (Using the crit proc to apply warlords mark on the move as flicker strike moves around uncontrollably)

1h Shield -> Trigger Crit -> Enduring cry -> Increased Area (Same as warlords mark, just helps manage endurance charges)

Chest -> Flicker strike -> Multihit -> Melee full Dmg -> Melee Dmg -> Lifeleech/ -> melee splash/crit chance/Crit Dmg

Helmet -> Lightning strike -> Faster Attacks -> LMP -> Power charge on crit

Boots -> Frenzy -> Life Leech -> IAS -> Melee Physical

Gloves -> Reduced mana -> Empower -> Clarity/Discipline -> Hatred

Gear I will be using

I'll be using a High base crit Dagger with a Armor/ES/Resist Shield
and a hybrid Armor/ES chest for easier red sockets

Any input would be great, thanks :)
This build is almost identical to the Shadow I was building. It was my first character and I'm learning that going CI / ES is not easy as a first time character because of the heavy investment. I hope it goes better for you, I'd like to see how this build works at high levels. I'm worried that CI and melee will just get eaten alive.
cast on crit only works with active spells dude.

i would not recommend using cast on crit at all, better take cwdt to aply curses and stuff.

this is my flicker tree:

my flicker/Lightning strike setup (switching out flicker for culling if i group and melee splash with WED)

my cwdt setups:

auras:

rest:

i know, insane gear but this build works like a charm. can facetank anything that is accessable to solo players. highest map was 73 so far, didnt found any better.

and this is your tree, rebuild by me. i would not use vaal pact. if you make a similar cwdt setup like mine you can go full out on even physical reflect mobs.

also those plain 6% Es nodes are a waste because you have accsess to much better ones, the EV/ES nodes.

i also took some aura power so you would be able to run grace + disc. i get 10k EV with just maliagros (128 EV) + grace. with ondars guile it transforms to 98% ev vs projectiles, which is just to good to pass imo. i think in this tree its still too much ES. i have much less AND 229 IIR.
if i would skip the mf part, i could have much higher es (4k currently).

and plan builds to max 108 points. you will not have any more for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time. :)

edit: you want blood rage! screw frenzy.
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 8, 2013, 10:02:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info