Animate Guardian

Also this skill is pro at locking my computer and sending me back to the login screen. Aw well, that thar efficiency.
out of curiosty I decided to check what would happen if I had 2 skills 1 for each weapon set. My minion stays but still gets healed and respawns during each weapon switch so If I went sword and board and dual wield and switched between a single and group dps builds I could keep healing my pet during my constant switches just theory crafting and thinking that the switching might not be a bug but a feature???

side note if you have 2 disleveled gems the items from the higher gem if too high for the lower gem do not carry over for example if one gem is lvl 15 items and the other is lvl 18 items the lvl 18 items only stay with the higher lvled gems allowing for 2 different minions problem with this is if you lose one minion you lose the other as well
Last edited by saereo on Oct 25, 2013, 1:38:26 AM
The one thing I don't understand is why the Guardian has clearly different AI than a Zombie. I've been using both, and I'm picking up some loots and generally sitting back, and for no reason my Guardian starts running offscreen to fight some monster which hasn't even draw aggro yet; even my Zombies have enough brains to stay by my side, it's just the Guardian going off all on his own.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
While leveling the Skill it gets x% Life.
I wonder if life on gear gets multiplied by that.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
SO here is a question for you.

How would.....

Interact on a Guardian?

You aren't wielding it, so would it get around the drawbacks of the Unique, while still giving your guardian some pretty frekkin' awesome DPS?

I mean... Since the guardian sticks around, I was thinking about doing something like....

A helm like this:
(with an Animate Guardian Helm)

You could toss these gloves on the guardian

Then Stuff like this

And make him stick around a bit, while sporting some

But it would be all for naught, if the Mace would still make you lose XP and Rarity, or if at high level, the guardian is still as "weak" as he is at low level.
Last edited by shoju on Oct 25, 2013, 10:22:39 AM
This skill is fucking retarded in the sense that NOWHERE it states the item vanish after the guardian dies, just lost a fucking unique because I thought the item would drop again after death, fucking hell seriously.
"
nanoha wrote:
This skill is fucking retarded in the sense that NOWHERE it states the item vanish after the guardian dies, just lost a fucking unique because I thought the item would drop again after death, fucking hell seriously.

So the first time you used the skill was on a unique? or you didn't see that all the trash items you used before were gone? It should be explicit on the gem but try to have some common sense
"
motorpsico22 wrote:
"
nanoha wrote:

So the first time you used the skill was on a unique? or you didn't see that all the trash items you used before were gone? It should be explicit on the gem but try to have some common sense

Asking for common sense on the internet is like asking a Fish for milk.
toyed with guardian a bit

PRO:

hilarious!

CON:

unbelievable aggression. each time I picked up a phone and afk (i do talk a lot while playing..) he was dead. he runs away without any reason and dies. please reduce aggro radius (And increase zombie aggro radius by like 15-20%)

item level requirements do not scale with typical player/level zone/level progression. and playing merc fellshrine and needing ~48lvl items.. hard to find ones. same issue with animate weapon

HP or in general - life mechanics. tooltip should be a bit more descriptive about WHAT and HOW impacts his health. currently i do not know what to do to make him survive 1vs1 fight with white monster. i tried chest, shield and helm with 60+ HP and gloves with lots of ES and nothing. died in like 4 hits. also - does 'Minion Life' gem affects his ES pool? ES is good because it regenerates between encounters so i think most players will go for ES gear with HP rolls.

resists - GARBAGE resists

dmg is not that bad, but nothing to write home about

all this on a lvl 80 summoner with all (almost) minion life passives
Anyone know how double shields with Necromantic Aegis work on Animate Guardian? It definitely seems to be helping him to stay alive easier, but I was wondering if the Block chance is additive or multiplicative between the two shields.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info