Clan Tags - Letter Compilation

"
isomeras wrote:
"
indczn wrote:
what map is orchard? Its not on the wiki. is that a new 78? Thanks.

The Orchard is a new level 66 map.

Thanks.
Thanks for the list! I went and added what you had so far on the wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Guilds#Tags
Yay! I'm being useful!

(Join my guild! Join my guild! Join my guild!)
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
why no k ? of all letters no k ... my guild name starts with a k :(
Katastrophik - Accepting members of all time zones fluent in English who are mature and enjoy the game. myself and my officers will make sure you enjoy your experience here in Wraeclast.

IGN: Xsoduz
"
nl714 wrote:
why no k ? of all letters no k ... my guild name starts with a k :(

If you figure it out, feel free to drop it here!
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
im out of maps to try :( havent tried a maelstrom of chaos yet anyone tried it ? it may be it
Katastrophik - Accepting members of all time zones fluent in English who are mature and enjoy the game. myself and my officers will make sure you enjoy your experience here in Wraeclast.

IGN: Xsoduz
"
nl714 wrote:
im out of maps to try :( havent tried a maelstrom of chaos yet anyone tried it ? it may be it

If I were still playing Softcore (Nemesis league man) I seem to drop Maelstrom at least once a week xD Worth a look either way if someone gets it. Sounds a bit sucky if it's a unique for that though.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Bumping for visibility
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Should be stickied
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
[...]
and
is the estet. the german B looking thing. [...]

You mean this one:? ß

(:
Visit me on my homepage: https://www.gletschernadel.de

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info