Who clicked "I agree" without reading the TOS?

You know what happens to those who don't read the fine print.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I didn't, but I'm hoping to be surprised. If you know what I mean, Nod Nod Wink Wink.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I didn't, but I'm hoping to be surprised. If you know what I mean, Nod Nod Wink Wink.

Does that surprise entail some cuttlefish and asparagus?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
For God sakes with the Cuttlefish! You know it gives you horrid gas!

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Last edited by Jim_Fear on Oct 23, 2013, 6:09:53 PM
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
For God sakes with the Cuttlefish! You know it give you horrid gas!

BAHAHAHA well done I fuckin died
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
No one reads the TOS. In Europe they cannot be considered legally binding.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
^ This
+

"

Disputes:
In the event that you have a dispute in respect of, relating to or arising from any of the Website, Materials and Services you must immediately notify Grinding Gear Games in writing giving details of the dispute. If Grinding Gear Games and yourself cannot resolve the dispute within fourteen (14) days of receipt by Grinding Gear Games of such notice then to the greatest extent permitted by law the following procedure will apply. The dispute will firstly be submitted to meditation by a meditator agreed to by both yourself and Grinding Gear Games or, failing agreement, appointed by the Arbiters and Meditators Institute of New Zealand at the request of either you or Grinding Gear Games. If the matter is not resolved by meditation within fourteen (14) days from there, (unless you are a consumer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and otherwise to the greatest extent permitted by law), the matter will be submitted for arbitation in accordance with the Arbiters Act 1996 by a single arbiter agreed to by both yourself and Grinding Gear Games or, failing agreement, to be appointed by the Arbiters and Meditators Institute of New Zealand at the request of either you or Grinding Gear Games. Unless agreed otherwise by Grinding Gear Games, all such meditation and arbiteration proceedings shall take place at a venue in New Zealand to be chosen by Grinding Gear Games acting entirely at its own discretion. All costs in relation to the staging of such proceedings (excluding for the avoidance of doubt any awards which may be made) shall be bourne equally by the parties unless explicitly stripulated otherwise by the arbiterator as applicable or agreed otherwise by the parties.

Still not sure if they talk about Starcraft or Halo or Buddhismn in General.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Did you know that they in the contract they also keep track of the urls you visit?
"
Did you know that they in the contract they also keep track of the urls you visit?

Who doesn't today?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info