RF is DEAD. BURN 90% LIFE / 70% ES

"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
fsg wrote:
"
Evlesoa wrote:

You do know that increased aura effect nodes also make RF stronger, right? You're basically contradicting yourself. Also, saying what you just said is not nice. Gonna have to report you for inappropriate behavior.

did my recipe include any auras or aura nodes?

It is essentially an implication. I think you forget that regen is % based, thereby making your whole idea of how to sustain something that is ALSO percent based invalid.
what?

90% x 0.15 = 13.5

13.5% of your life burnt per second with rise of the phoenix and elemental adaption

6.5% regen + 7 frenzy charges with blood dance = 13.5% of your life regenerated per second

Last edited by fsg on Oct 23, 2013, 11:35:19 AM
"
Boruko wrote:
Whoops about chaos inoc.

And also, there are new aura nodes that increase the effect of auras you cast, not buffs on you. That would have an effect on vitality and not righteous fire.

Righteous fire used to be an aura, I guess they changed it.

@fsg

Not sure how you're going to get 6.5% regeneration. Not easy.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Oct 23, 2013, 11:37:51 AM
"

get 6.5% regen from tree
wear blood dance with 7 frenzy charges
wear rise of the phoenix and get elemental adaption
dont use energy shield
= sustained RF

This plus mana shield and EB looks like i know my new build. EK

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBH4FLQW1BfkHYwj0DPIOSBGWFfAY2xmKGo8a2yFgI_YkPCaVJ6kshS2DMYg2PTpYO-E94j7PQKBJUUp9UEJRR1VLVi1W-lcrWhpaSFptW69gS2KsZ6BtGW17dO108XkDeu9-WX_Ggh6FMocZh3aIa4t6jDaNfY2_lwabtZ2qnrmiLqKjpcunK6dcqn-quKx_t9O7473mwFTB88M6xKLWndfL2wvdDd7l4vfjhOaB7g7v8Pba-WP7CfzF_ro=
Last edited by robffff on Oct 23, 2013, 11:38:43 AM
"
Evlesoa wrote:
"
Boruko wrote:
Whoops about chaos inoc.

And also, there are new aura nodes that increase the effect of auras you cast, not buffs on you. That would have an effect on vitality and not righteous fire.

Righteous fire used to be an aura, I guess they changed it.

@fsg

Not sure how you're going to get 6.5% regeneration. Not easy.
it is going to require some traveling across the tree indeed, but dude said it was "impossible", i just proved him wrong. nobody said sustaining RF was gonna be easy

Last edited by fsg on Oct 23, 2013, 11:45:08 AM
Maybe not impossible, but I'll believe it when I see someone running RF again. I am absolutely certain that many RF users will have to tweak their builds or change away from RF altogether. Springleaf's effectiveness is now a bit skewered.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Oct 23, 2013, 11:48:05 AM
Arctic armor + 75% Resists + lifereg ?
IGN Corelica
You can't sustain so much damage, even with Shavronne Revelation.

With 8000 ES and 75% fire resist, it's almost 1500 burning ES /sec, it's huge !

Shavronne Wrapping is a piece of shit now.

I feel almost sorry for those who bought a legacy one for a ton of exalts.... Almost.

Spoiler
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by Ser_Mayhem on Oct 23, 2013, 12:39:23 PM
double post
Last edited by Ser_Mayhem on Oct 23, 2013, 12:26:27 PM
Actually, RF is now ALIVE, when before it was dead..
RF Sporkers don't count, as they were clearly overpowered and due for a nerf.

But my RF Marauder whose build was killed with the nerf to Purity/Resistances may yet be possible once again!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Lol why the fuck did they nerf the ES on Shavs wrapping with this change? I guess people can still use Blood Rage crazy OP, but for casters its pretty much a dumpster Item now. Casters (except Shadow FP) got fucked, Melee and Life got crazy buffed.

All the people who said "wait and see about auras" and vitality went from 40% to 60% and 1.5->1.65. Nice BUFF Lmao.

Yeah, I'm still gonna play the game, and no I'm not crying about this, I'm just laughing at how absolutely terrible the final balance ended after a 2 year "beta." I do not expect these things to have a positive net effect on the game.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info