RF is DEAD. BURN 90% LIFE / 70% ES

I for one am happy that stupid loophole known as ZO/RF was fixed. Good riddance.
how about try use it to burn enemies alive and not for free spell dmg boost ?
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
If its only burning for 90% life, seems like a life build would be able to run it now much easier than it could before.

At 70% ES, a Chaos Innoculation should be able to run full time with Zealot's Oath.

Low life will have great difficulty running it, if it is even possible.
"
Boruko wrote:

At 70% ES, a Chaos Innoculation should be able to run full time with Zealot's Oath.

You do know that RF doesn't work with CI because RF stops at 1 life (it won't kill you)?
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
fsg wrote:
not working under the exact same circumstances with the exact same build =/= not working at all

i suggest you learn to play, and maybe think aswell while youre at it

LOL there is no way to sustain burning for 4,000-5,000+ per second. If you actually knew how to play this game you would already know this. Please think before you post your babble.

get 6.5% regen from tree
wear blood dance with 7 frenzy charges
wear rise of the phoenix and get elemental adaption
dont use energy shield

= sustained RF

and this is not even counting vitality, purity with the new aura effect increasing nodes, because i dont have the numbers yet

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Oct 23, 2013, 11:27:33 AM
"
fsg wrote:

get 6.5% regen from tree
dont use energy shield

= sustained RF

and this is not even counting vitality, purity with the new aura effect increasing nodes, because i dont have the numbers yet

now shut the **** up you ****ing retard

You do know that increased aura effect nodes also make RF stronger, right? You're basically contradicting yourself. Also, saying what you just said is not nice. Gonna have to report you for inappropriate behavior.
"Out of every unique I found so far (20+) all of them are fucking junk to a point that even the vendor tells me to shove em up my ass." - DarkKane

"All hack'n'slash games are based on the carrot on the stick 'method', and in PoE's case the stick is so long I can't even see the carrot." - Odoakar
Last edited by Evlesoa on Oct 23, 2013, 11:32:32 AM
"

get 6.5% regen from tree
dont use energy shield

= sustained RF

This plus mana shield and EB looks like i know my new build ty ty
Last edited by robffff on Oct 23, 2013, 11:29:15 AM
"
Evlesoa wrote:

You do know that increased aura effect nodes also make RF stronger, right? You're basically contradicting yourself. Also, saying what you just said is not nice. Gonna have to report you for inappropriate behavior.

did my recipe include any auras or aura nodes? will my combination of skills and item not yield you a sustainable rf?

forget what i said about aura buff nodes, was abit aggrevated and missed that detail. my recipe for sustainable rf still doesnt include neither purity nor vitality, with those 2 in the mix it will get even easier to sustain
Last edited by fsg on Oct 23, 2013, 11:31:47 AM
"
fsg wrote:
"
Evlesoa wrote:

did my recipe include any auras or aura nodes?

It is essentially an implication. I think you forget that regen is % based, thereby making your whole idea of how to sustain something that is ALSO percent based invalid.

Whoops about chaos inoc.

And also, there are new aura nodes that increase the effect of auras you cast, not buffs on you. That would have an effect on vitality and not righteous fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info