Fan vs Fanboy

Fan, for shure. I guess Im just easy going about whatever they do to the game. The would have to really fuck it up for me to not like it (ahem... D£ for example)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
Kripp has only fanboys :)
So what is somebody who complains about every little petty shit?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Totally a fanboy
Fanboy checking in.
What if your a fan, but not a man, just a boy?
[Removed by Support]
I really like the things I like and tell everyone they're great; I don't force friends to check them out.

I can acknowledge that the things I like are flawed, and I don't expect everyone to like them as I do; I don't love things blindly, believing they can do no wrong.

However, while I know that I'm not always right and not everyone else is wrong, I utterly refuse to see that state — me being 100% right — as anything but the ideal goal, my desired endgame. For this reason, I will gladly get into arguments about which is better, and push myself in those arguments with all the seriousness of a professional athlete, knowing it is just a game but taking it as seriously as my job. (Perhaps more so, to my detriment.)

So what does that make me?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 23, 2013, 3:51:26 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

So what does that make me?

A halfanboy?

Aah, isn't this an ancient conundrum? Many a venerable Greek philosopher pondered endlessly where to draw the line, while smoothing his grey beard with one hand and tenderly caressing the bottom of a young boy with the other, an ordinary boy, not a fan.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 23, 2013, 3:50:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info